Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Don’t Have Money, Please Release My Mum - Samson Siasia Begs Kidnappers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Have Money, Please Release My Mum - Samson Siasia Begs Kidnappers (357 Views)

Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) / Zamfara Blogger Sheds Tears As She Begs Kidnappers To Collect N1m And Release He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have Money, Please Release My Mum - Samson Siasia Begs Kidnappers by hardtoget: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Former Super Eagles coach, Samson Siasia on Friday begged the kidnappers of his 80-year-old mother, Madam Beauty Ogere to release her unconditionally.
Ogere, 80-year-old, one Florence Donana and her 17-year-old daughter were abducted on July 15th at their apartments in their Odoni community, Sagbama Local Government Area, by unknown gunmen.

The kidnappers reportedly established contact with Siasia’s family and demanded N70m to release their victim. But Siasia, who spoke on telephone, begged the kidnappers to set his mother free unconditionally. Siasia, who is currently out of the country, said his cousin spoke with the kidnappers, who demanded the ransom.

He, however, said he was currently out of job and did not have such money to pay as ransom. He appealed to the kidnapper to set his mother free because of her old age and failing health adding that the victim might not survive the cold weather.

He said: “The kidnappers I just want to say please, I beg you. The woman is old please release her. I don’t have a job in the last three years. She is an old woman, with this cold, she may not survive it.I dont have that kind of money they are asking for,” he said.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/dont-money-please-release-mum-samson-siasia-begs-kidnappers/

Re: I Don’t Have Money, Please Release My Mum - Samson Siasia Begs Kidnappers by Katier00(f): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
It is a pity. 80 yes fa, heart of a man
Re: I Don’t Have Money, Please Release My Mum - Samson Siasia Begs Kidnappers by Nbote(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
U don't have a job but U base abroad... Kidnappers wey dey kidnap and ransom hone based ppl talk more of ppl with family abroad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Fights Man Who Sexually Harassed Her In Public Bus (photo And Video) / Business Man Arrested Over Anal Sex With Two Under Aged Boys / Police Arrest Two Suspects Who Allegedly Gang-raped Lady In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.