Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Siasia To Kidnappers: I Don't Have Money, Please Release My Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Siasia To Kidnappers: I Don't Have Money, Please Release My Mother (364 Views)

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University / 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / Buhari Paid Ransom To Kidnappers - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia To Kidnappers: I Don't Have Money, Please Release My Mother by MediaGuru36: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
A former Super Eagles coach, Samson Siasia on Friday begged the kidnappers of his 80-year-old mother, Madam Beauty Ogere to release her unconditionally.

Igbere TV reports that Ogere was abducted on July 15 at her apartment in Odoni community, Sagbama Local Government Area, by unknown gunmen.

Igbere TV learnt that the kidnappers reportedly established contact with Siasia’s family and demanded N70m to release their victim.

But Siasia, who spoke on telephone, Friday, begged the kidnappers to set his mother free unconditionally.

The ex coach, who is currently out of the country, said his cousin spoke with the kidnappers, who demanded the ransom.

He, however, said he was currently out of job and did not have such money to pay as ransom.

He appealed to the kidnappers to set his mother free because of her old age and failing health.

He said: “...To the kidnappers, I just want to say please, release her. I beg you. The woman is old please release her. I don’t have a job in the last three years. She is an old woman, with this cold, she may not survive it. I dont have that kind of money you are asking for.”

http://igberetvnews.com/831371/i-dont-have-money-please-release-my-mum-siasia-begs-kidnappers/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Siasia To Kidnappers: I Don't Have Money, Please Release My Mother by blackboy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
This man no love his mama. Putting her life at risk with such a ridiculous statement
Re: Siasia To Kidnappers: I Don't Have Money, Please Release My Mother by johnmartus(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin cheesy which kind whala be this.
Re: Siasia To Kidnappers: I Don't Have Money, Please Release My Mother by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
go sow seed and believe God

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Channels TV Reporter, Owolabi Shot During Shiites Protest Is Dead / Breaking News! Ministerial Nominees / The Man Saddled With 3 Ministerial Functions Now Tensed Up With Grey Hair -okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.