Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Glo Always Macro Na Wah Oh - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Glo Always Macro Na Wah Oh (1949 Views)

Na Wah Oh! Smartweb Host Wan Give Guys High BP / Need Your Assistance To Use Glo Macro To Browse On Universal Modem / Can I Use Glo Always Macro On Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Always Macro Na Wah Oh by adino(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hello people, I used glo's always macro last month, thogh it is the best in terms of speed and bandwidth, but it is not advisable for pc browsing. I noticed that those thieves at glo programmed it to blow out all the bandwidth as if say na quarrel. Just seven page surfing in Nairaland and Gbam 12mb don vanish. Another unsuccessful update of common Avast and a mighty 46 Mb vanished.
I dont know if some other persons experienced it, but I will prefer not to use it again. I am now on Etisalat 100Mb and can you imagine a whole Night of intensive browsing (Without downloading and removing the images from firefox) only a meagre 3.5mb was removed. Well sha i remain with Etisalat for the 100mb, But I may try Empty Hen 100mb and pick the best (Forget about the dead Zain).

(1) (Reply)

G-600S RAZER GAMING MOUSE / Forget Iwp Rather Use Your Freedom Software To Browse Free / Hp Laptop London Use Neat N Clean Comes With Webcam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.