Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Export And Package African Foodstuff Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Export And Package African Foodstuff Abroad (503 Views)

Lets Help You Build And Package Your Business / Let Me Teach You How To Cut And Package Nylon / Foodstuff Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Export And Package African Foodstuff Abroad by cokersam: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Another opportunity has emerged for business minded individuals seeking ideas on what they can do to earn a living or for those of you working, to earn extra cash.

The local foodstuffs exportation business is growing rapidly kudos to the rising number of Africans living abroad.

This form of entrepreneurship was discovered by some locals who at one time traveled abroad to visit relations or do business and on getting there found out that the local kind of delicacies like egusi, amala, onugbu, fio-fio, pounded yam, and Oha soup etc are rarely available and when seen in an African restaurant, very costly.

This gap in getting local dishes abroad has opened opportunities also for foreigners living abroad setting up restaurants. Also in the last two decades, restaurant across Europe and America have thrived, making these delicacies a regular feature on their menus.

o sustain their business, they have practically created a good opportunity for exporters, who have since been supplying them with a variety of foodstuffs to keep their business going.

The sheer volume of those involved in the running of these African kitchens, as they were, has indicated that a massive supply gap must be plugged, especially on a daily basis.

Are you thinking of investing on mini exportation business in 2019, exporting african food stuffs like packaged garri, ogbolo, beans flower, etc. If you are serious and ready to invest on this business join my whatsapp group to learn more about mini exportation. This platform is for those that are ready to invest on this business because you need capital to setup a business like this. Exportation business is not for jokers but business minded people. Join my whatsapp group to discuss more on this business. Only serious business people should contact me via whatsapp for more +2348168619124

(1) (Reply)

Indigenous Solar Tech Will Reduce Epileptic Power Supply In Nigeria – OVUS(08030 / The Many Frauds Of AIRTEL_NG In Picture / Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.