Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details (1677 Views)

Waec 2019/2020 Timetable Is Out / Efcc Recruitment 2019/2020|application Form And Requirements / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by babz11(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Obafemi Awolowo university (OAU) hereby invites candidates who had the university as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above for 2019/2020 admission screening exercise.

The Direct Entry candidates are to also participate in the screening exercise. The closing Date for the online REGISTERATION is yet to be announced.

How To Apply for OAU Post Utme 2019 Form:
Candidates are to visit the school portal via;eportal.oauife.edu.ng, click on the link admission.oauife.edu.ng as shown in the pictures attached below
Select Online Application Form and click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
Enter JAMB Registration Number and generate RRR Invoice
Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
Return to the Portal and re-enter JAMB Registration Number
Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and serial no and card pin)

Having any issue with the registration contact Babz 08160163225

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by awokunlet: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
But the link site admission.oauife.edu.ng is not going through

has anyone been able to log in to the website
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by TriggerHappi: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Same here bro
awokunlet:
But the link site admission.oauife.edu.ng is not going through

has anyone been able to log in to the website
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by babz11(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2019
TriggerHappi:
Same here bro

No one has registered even as at this morning the website is not going yet
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by babz11(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
babz11:

No one has registered even as at this morning the website is not going yet

I will keep you update when the site is going
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by TriggerHappi: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2019
babz11:

I will keep you update when the site is going

Alright, keep us update. Thanks
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by babz11(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
TriggerHappi:

Alright, keep us update. Thanks

Still not going yet
But if we have anyone that is coming for REGISTERATION inside OAU campus please do contact I do REGISTERATION at first Bus stop

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by TriggerHappi: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
babz11:

Still not going yet
But if we have anyone that is coming for REGISTERATION inside OAU campus please do contact I do REGISTERATION at first Bus stop

I will

Any idea as to what could be the issue with the website been down?
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by babz11(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
TriggerHappi:

I will

Any idea as to what could be the issue with the website been down?

Thats how it used to be OAU will not start their utme on the first 3 days of the assumed Date
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by babz11(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2019
It should start by 12 today

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by awokunlet: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
SAME NOONI O

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by babz11(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Is now working fine, feel free to message me with the challenges you facing during REGISTERATION 08160163225
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by TriggerHappi: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2019
babz11:
Is now working fine, feel free to message me with the challenges you facing during REGISTERATION 08160163225

Keep up the good works bro
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by babz11(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2019
babz11:
Obafemi Awolowo university (OAU) hereby invites candidates who had the university as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above for 2019/2020 admission screening exercise.

The Direct Entry candidates are to also participate in the screening exercise. The closing Date for the online REGISTERATION is yet to be announced.

How To Apply for OAU Post Utme 2019 Form:
Candidates are to visit the school portal via;eportal.oauife.edu.ng, click on the link admission.oauife.edu.ng as shown in the pictures attached below
Select Online Application Form and click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
Enter JAMB Registration Number and generate RRR Invoice
Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
Return to the Portal and re-enter JAMB Registration Number
Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and serial no and card pin)

Having any issue with the registration contact Babz 08160163225

For those of you that use Awaiting result During your registration, waec release this year result today please do check your result and upload it

Feel free to contact us for any school post utme registration

1 Like

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by awujoola1122(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=babz11 post=80641757][/quote] what about the certificate thhey said we should upload??
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2019
OAU Admission Rush
Being around OAU since 2006—first as a candidate, then as an undergraduate, then as a postgraduate student, and also as a known educational consultant in Ife—has given me a huge load of experience over how admission goes in Obefemi Awolowo UnIversity (OAU) at whatever level—from the level of the pre-degree, to the undergraduate (UTME and DE), and to the postgraduate; so much for refusing to leave Ife as almost everyone does when they manage to finish their first degree programme in OAU. No one loves to come back to OAU after escaping the school the first time (the word 'love' in the statement was carefully chosen). But people like me, we just act like OAU is the only university in the country, and we can’t afford to not be there. And sometimes, it does really feel as though OAU is the only university in the country. I mean, does it not sound like the lion is the only animal in the forest sometimes? Continue reading the article here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-admission-rush-tags-nairaland-oau.html?m=1

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2019
It’s no news anymore that OAU has released to JAMB the first batch of the names of people who have been offered admission by the institution, remaining for JAMB to upload it on their portal. At least everyone on the list can now see a certain change on their CAPS on JAMB’s website (i.e. change from NOT ADMITTED YET to PROCESSING ADMISSION). But before I continue on expatiating the admission news, let me take advantage of this topic to explain once again that—contrary to what almost everyone thinks—it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school you have applied to, and CAPS is only a platform JAMB uses to monitor the admission processes of every school to make sure no one is offered more than one admission when there are people who didn’t even get one. In simpler terms, your school—after screening you—determines the criteria they want to use to admit applicants, they make a list of the applicants they have considered for admission based on the criteria they have determined or through any other means that could make the applicant qualify for the consideration for admission (runs, slots, etc.), they release the lists to JAMB, and JAMB uploads them to their web (CAPS). This should be enough to make it clear how it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school. This could seem like unneeded information, but for those having issues with their schools and JAMB over their admission; they cannot see this information as useless. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-set-to-release-first-batch-tags-oau.html?m=1

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2019
How Slots, “Runs” and Admission Processing work in OAU
Being a “runsman” (as they address us), I have gotten to be in conversations with candidates and parents who only know there are things called slots, “runs”, and admission processing, but really don’t understand how they work. I have also conversed with candidates and parents who don’t even know a thing about all these things I just mentioned. Hence, it becomes a call on a runsman cum blogger like me to take advantage of blogging to explain this issue which causes problems for OAU runsmen like me. I’ll start from explaining how slots work in OAU. Continue reading here>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/how-slots-runs-and-admission-processing.html?m=1

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Still Waiting on OAU’s Admission List
The year is having just few of working days left, the school is already one week into her Rain (Second) Semester exams, and most Predegree, UTME and DE applicants are yet to have their names on CAPS as offered admission. What is happening? Why is OAU overly slow about this admission processes, and is it safe to keep waiting on OAU hoping when they eventually release all their batches of admission lists, your name will be there. Here are the questions applicants and their parents have been asking recently, and I want to address these questions in this write-up. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/still-waiting-on-oaus-admission-list.html
Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2020
“Transfer Approval” and “Admission Eligibility Newly Introduced on CAPS: The Possible Effects
The introduction of Admission Eligibility to CAPS is the newest function to add to the web, and I can already tell it’s a very good one. Good one because aspirants and their wards won’t have to wait on an admission that will never be given again. You just check your eligibility for the course you are under consideration for, and if you don’t have three green boxes carrying yes, yes and yes in them, you already know you can’t be offered admission to that course, this is when you need a slot—the only place left which slots can still work. Your slot person will just need to get a slot for you to another department which cutoff you beat; you see how easy it suddenly got to process admission? You are carried along in every process, instead of being left in the dark as it used to be years ago. Kudos to JAMB. But if you are an aspirant currently on slots, it’s advisable you talk to your slot person ASAP to know how the new development will be affecting you or has affected you, and re-strategize on the new thing to do. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/transfer-approval-and-admission.html

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Updates on OAU’s Undergraduate Admission
This is the time when everyone starts to hear different things about OAU’s admission—some of which could be true, but they mostly are fabricated by people who don’t know what’s actually going on and people who are really anxious about their admission processing and would say anything about the admission processes and make it sound like the most official statement. I will start clearing some rumors currently going around about OAU’s undergraduate admission—involving UTME and DE applicants. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/updates-on-oaus-undergraduate-admission.html

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Now that the Registration for OAU’s 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration is About to Start
The long-awaited OAU Post-UTME is here and it feels really good with every one of us in the academic businesses, just as it should feel good with the candidates that will be sitting for the exam too. To us, it means we will have to go back to work after several months of being out of work, and for the candidates, it should mean, well, mid next year is still feasible for their resumption when they are admitted for the 2019/2020 session. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/now-that-registration-for-oaus-20192020.html

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Three Important Things You Have to Know if You are Seeking Admission to OAU for the 2020/2021 Academic Session
Being a serious admission seeker or a concerned parent of an admission seeker, you just want to make sure you know what you ought to know and on time, and believe me, this is a very good thing; it’s one of the things that separate the majority of the applicants who will not get admitted in the end from applicants who will get admitted. So if you are an admission seeker or a parent of one, and you are really restless about it and really hungry for prompt and genuine information, just know that you are doing something right already. However, if the admission you are or your ward is seeking for is to OAU (which sets in some peculiar situations and factors) and also, it’s for the 2020/2021 academic session (which also sets in even more situations and factors based on the effects of the pandemic on academic activities), here are three more things you just need to know and work on if you want to be successful with the admission:
READ THE FULL WRITE-UP HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/three-important-things-you-have-to-know.html

Re: 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details by PECng: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Advice for OAU Post-UTME Candidates Taking the Online Test
They say change is inevitable, and that even if we don’t try to change things, things will sooner or later change by themselves. Same thing can be said of the sudden change in the mode of writing Post-UTME in OAU; not that it’s really strange, at least we have moved from not writing any other test after passing the JAMB’s exam to wring Post-UTME using pen and paper, then to not writing any test but only use the O/Level results and the UTME scores to define who gets and who does not get admitted, to taking the Post-UTME on computer, and now to taking the test over the internet, so this is not that sudden. But no one would think that would happen this year or even so soon, but because situations help us change things even when we don’t want to change them, here we are now preparing for the OAU Post-UTME test to be taken over the internet, and that’s scary. Scary because just anything… anything at all can happen to make the person who had gotten a lot of A’s and B’s in their O/Level results and a very high score in their UTME end up not getting admitted. READ THE REST OF THE WRITE-UP HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/03/advice-for-oau-post-utme-candidates.html

(1) (Reply)

Week 1 Pool Fixture For Sat 9, July 2022: Aussie 2022 / Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? / I Did What You Ask Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.