Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Copy Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Copy Trading (5054 Views)

Invest In A Copy Trading Fintech Biz And Earn Big! / Stop Giving Your Money To People To Trade Or Invest For You. Try Copy Trading / How Legit Or Profitable Is Forex Copy Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copy Trading by mexzony: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Hello does anyone know about copy trading and If it makes sense to do it.
Re: Copy Trading by Waga10: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2019
i can teach you to catch the fish instead of giving the fish if ur interested drop ur whatsapp number

2 Likes

Re: Copy Trading by mexzony: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Waga10:
i can teach you to catch the fish instead of giving the fish if ur interested drop ur whatsapp number
Bro is the time to trade that I don't have. Am pretty occupied with lot of things so I just wanted something passive.

1 Like

Re: Copy Trading by sawdi: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Waga10:

Re: Copy Trading by Tiwasvibe: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello Mr Mexzony.
We’re glad that you’ve embraced Forex Trading, as well as the concept of leverage.

You can check out our thread on Copy Trade and what we promise if you join our system via this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5229728/think-savings-think-investment-think

There on the link, you’ll find how our investment works, the transparency it provides as well as the customer benefits.

If our program picks your interest, you can send us a DM on WhatsApp through this link: https:///2348084888683 or Call: +2348029086163.

FEMFIC FX LTD
Your Finance, Our Priority...

2 Likes

Re: Copy Trading by Waga10: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
mexzony:

Bro is the time to trade that I don't have. Am pretty occupied with lot of things so I just wanted something passive.

i don't manage people fund.
i manage my own personal fund, people are good in brand others scam,
i advice you to look for a manager in the area.
but i wll be opening an ECN account sooner so people can copy my trade.
i already created a telegram channel today and i will be opening a topic on niraland very soon
Re: Copy Trading by mexzony: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Waga10:

i don't manage people fund.
i manage my own personal fund, people are good in brand others scam,
i advice you to look for a manager in the area.
but i wll be opening an ECN account sooner so people can copy my trade.
i already created a telegram channel today and i will be opening a topic on niraland very soon
I understand you bro. What platform do you use to trade. And is it mobile ?
Re: Copy Trading by mexzony: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Waga10:
If you are to teach me what would it entail.
Re: Copy Trading by pragmatistm(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
mexzony:
What is copy trade.

Meanwhile get free Bitcoin using telegram app. See my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Trading by Tiwasvibe: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
pragmatistm:
What is copy trade.

Meanwhile get free Bitcoin using telegram app. See my signature.

The concept of copy trade basically connotes leverage. Perhaps if you happen to be totally new to Forex, or don’t have the time to trade. The copy trade allows you to leverage on the expertise of another trade (which is often times better than yourself) by copying his trade.
And when you do this, whatever trade action he takes on his own account will have an equally proportional effect on yours.
This means that if he opens a trade on his own account, same trade opens on yours. But a good thing about it is you can determine the lot size to be used from your own account.

2 Likes

Re: Copy Trading by kimozaman1010(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
mexzony:
if you actually want to do copy trading go to liteforex.com and learn about their copy trading system.

Note: before you copy any trader check on the profit of the trader and also check his capital, because you can't copy a trader with huge capital. for instance if you invest $200 you can't copy a trader with $1000 account.
Some commissions will be charged by any trader you choose to copy, but Indian traders are the best due to my observations.

you can contact me for more info:08136296116

3 Likes

Re: Copy Trading by haon: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
1000% with copy trading.
Learn about copy trading here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5moHdzuMMbc

2 Likes

Re: Copy Trading by SavageResponse(m): 3:55am On Jul 21, 2021
kimozaman1010:
if you actually want to do copy trading go to liteforex.com and learn about their copy trading system.

Note: before you copy any trader check on the profit of the trader and also check his capital, because you can't copy a trader with huge capital. for instance if you invest $200 you can't copy a trader with $1000 account.
Some commissions will be charged by any trader you choose to copy, but Indian traders are the best due to my observations.

you can contact me for more info:08136296116

Are you saying that those Indians that keep bombarding me with requests to trade forex for me actually know what they're doing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Copy Trading by AlphaTaikun: 3:32am On Mar 20, 2022
haon:
1000% with copy trading.
Learn about copy trading here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5moHdzuMMbc
Yup!
Re: Copy Trading by tot3ntanZz: 8:31pm On May 24, 2022
Hello. Recently I was also trying to start trading cryptocurrencies, but when I started to delve into this topic, I realized that it would take me years to understand how everything works in this niche, so I started looking for easier ways and found them! I advise you to pay attention to this site web where you can learn about such a trading method as copy trading, with which it will be much easier for you to make money on cryptocurrencies.
Re: Copy Trading by Samken2: 11:12pm On May 24, 2022
As a beginner with little to no forex trading experience which platform gives accurate forex signal and prediction.
And which forex trading platform is best for Nigerian beginner's.
Re: Copy Trading by frostguy: 3:53pm On May 25, 2022
Hi

If you really want to learn forex and make consistent profit like the one below call 0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8.

Re: Copy Trading by TGee101(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Just Recieved My Mmm Alert(pics Proof) / Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / Loan Without Collateral Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.