Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pls Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help (269 Views)

mathematicians solve this questions am confused about the answer pls help / Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. / Nairaland Mathematician. Pls Help Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help by lastchild: 2:01am On Jul 20, 2019
My cousin wrote waec in 2007 and left Nigeria the same year leaving the result unchecked, now he needs it, he called me and I went to the school, they are requesting for #12,000 to release the result

Our problem is not giving them the money and take the result, the question is what if the result is not good, so what we need now is to check the result, someone told me that there's a way to get the reg number since I know the name of the school

Does anyone know?

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Medical Students / ABSU Post-utme/aptitude Test Screening Result 2019/2020 / ASUP Members Shun Rector's Plea, Embarks On An Indefinite Strike Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.