Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Study In Uk On Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Uk On Scholarship (1340 Views)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship / 71 Nigerian Students Leave For China, Russia On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Uk On Scholarship by havidworld: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2010
GOTO:
www.Havidworld.com to obtain a scholarship scratch card to study in
uk,canada and australia.
Scholarship Deadline: 1 Nov 2010
Course Starts: Jan. 2011

Re: Study In Uk On Scholarship by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ havidworld

What scholarship scratch card are u talking about? You are asking pple to pay[b] N1000[/b] into ur bank account? Thief!!!
Re: Study In Uk On Scholarship by havidworld: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2010
The scratch card pin gives you access to available scholarships to study in uk,canada and australia
Once you obtain the virtual scratch card, your pin will be sent to your mobile phone.
Havidworld is a registered scholarship firm with corporate affairs commission and well authorized.
so choose ur words carefully my friend
Re: Study In Uk On Scholarship by justwise(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2010
havidworld:

The scratch card pin gives you access to available scholarships to study in uk,canada and australia
Once you obtain the virtual scratch card, your pin will be sent to your mobile phone.
Havidworld is a registered scholarship firm with corporate affairs commission and well authorized.
so choose your words carefully my friend

Yes i did choose my words careful when i called you a thief. havidworld ? You are still a thief.
Re: Study In Uk On Scholarship by mystikal(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
Who wan give you scholarship for this conservative govt?

Choose ur scams carefully
Re: Study In Uk On Scholarship by havidworld: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2010
Our services:

Havidworld directs you to international bodies who over international scholarships to developing countries.
We bridge the divide.
We get the scholarship for you,you obtain the scratch card and then download the scholarship forms.
Thats all

Havidworld
, we are bent on Making a difference.

Am so happy i can defend Havidworld because we leave in a world where anything good is so so good to be true.

What would the world be like without critics, so boring.

My friend,i knw u are a victim of lots of scams but don't rub the oil on other legit companies other there.
Havidworld have lots of subscribers and they are very happy with our services.
Thank you

Visit www.havidworld.com and obtain a scholarship scratch card today to study in uk, canada and australia and make a change today.

(1) (Reply)

Standard Jamb Tutorial In Ilorin / Become A Beneficiary Of This Nationwide Undergraduate Scheme / Cemac Unn Admission Pls Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.