Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement (930 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by sirstevemedia(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2019
The Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) has rejected the request by the National returning Officer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as the last presidential election, Osita Chidoka to amend his written statement on oath.

Chidoka, who mounted the witness box today as the petitioners’ fourth and star witness for the day, was asked by the petitioners’ lawyer, Chris Uche (SAN) to identify and adopt his written statement, as was the case with other earlier witnesses.

Unlike the case with other witnesses before him, Chidoka sought to amend some portions of his written deposition (statement on oath) before he will adopt as his statement in the case before the court. While Chidoka went about identifying the part of his statement he wanted to amend, but which the court rejected on the grounds that, having signed as his, he could no longer amend.

Read more: https://www.sirstevemedia.com/2019/07/20/court-rejects-atikus-returning-officers-request-to-amend-statement/

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by netpro(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Atiku witnesses looking for ways to avoid jail time after this. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by hardywaltz(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2019
Atiku is coming going

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by nicolartsdesign: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2019
this is crazy

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by netpro(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2019
In Chidoka's written statement, he claimed election results were transmitted electronically. And that INEC has a server where they got the results.

Now under oat and on cross examination, Chidoka now says he represented PDP in manual collation of results. That he has never seen any INEC Server in his life. He copied the results they are parading from a phony website they saw online. He doesn't know the identity of the so-called INEC whistle-blower and cannot produce him to validate the claim.

And Chidoka is Atiku STAR WITNESS? Oga no changing of statement. Later the police will like to continue the chat to understand what you meant exactly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by netpro(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2019
hardywaltz:
Atiku is coming going

Atiku had an opportunity to congratulate President Buhari on his reelection. Tell Buhari that PDP is willing to join forces with him to move Nigerians to the next level. Thank Nigerians for their support. Be patriotic and a statesman.

But no. Greed will not let him. Here he is disgracing himself and wasting money on praise singers and fortune tellers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by ORIENTATION101: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Atiku comedy series is here again probably the last episode. if Atiku Appeal the decision of the Tribunal ,after they must have flung his case outside the window.then lawyers brainwashing is real.

4 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by netpro(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Atiku comedy series is here again probably the last episode. if Atiku Appeal the decision of the Tribunal ,after they must have flung his case outside the window.then lawyers brainwashing is real.

As OBJ said in his book, Atiku is the most greedy Nigerian alive. They will continue scamming him. I know people who started Support Organisation to get money from Atiku when he declared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by muykem: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2019
You will remember that brilliant lawyers like Femi Falana e.t.c advised Atiku not to go to court but business lawyers from Igbo extraction mislead him. Even my mother in the village could see childish and unintelligent of his lawyers and witnesses.

5 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by garfield1: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Engineerboat and tuniski will not see this signs and legal mishaps.when your star witness is fumbling,you simply have no case

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by netpro(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:
Engineerboat and tuniski will not see this signs and legal mishaps.when your star witness is fumbling,you simply have no case

They have gone into hiding in shame.

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by tuniski: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

Not every request of Atiku or buhari will be granted. Normal things but, since you are only interested in winning arguments no wahala.
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by Dannyset(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2019
Is baba afraid of going to jail ni? Aren't they hacktivists anymore? grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by garfield1: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

Not every request of Atiku or buhari will be granted. Normal things but, since you are only interested in winning arguments no wahala.
There's actually a wahala with you.winning arguments just like learning new things during argument is one of the objectives of argument.since you don't believe in winning or losing arguments,one would think that you should learn from it but you dont seem to.you still believe in your warped personal logic agaibst established and statutory facts.
By the way,i have caught you gloating or celebrating and mocking apc fans a few times
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by tuniski: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

There's actually a wahala with you.winning arguments just like learning new things during argument is one of the objectives of argument.since you don't believe in winning or losing arguments,one would think that you should learn from it but you dont seem to.you still believe in your warped personal logic agaibst established and statutory facts.
By the way,i have caught you gloating or celebrating and mocking apc fans a few times
So stop insulting or taunting anyone should argument go your way. It is not in your place to dictate what lessons are to be learnt.
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by garfield1: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

So stop insulting or taunting anyone should argument go your way. It is not in your place to dictate what lessons are to be learnt.
As the winner,it is my place to dictate to you the perennial loser

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by tuniski: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

Thank you I am okay being 'perennial loser'. But ain't you the one with problem always seeking out losers? I guess you need validation, right?
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by engineerboat(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

If the court should grant every request, it amount to waste of time.

That his request was not granted doesnt render it waste either.

He still went ahead tomake his pwn account.

So everything in the document is still in place.

Stop dragging issue where there is none.

You will dey allright las las
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by engineerboat(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

Continue then, since you refuse to grow up
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by Afamed: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:
My comrade, I saw that level, just I am having issues accessing that m*** for now. I will respond as soon as I get it done. Pls bear with me.

Cc: Garfield 1

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by Afamed: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:
Ignore those two.
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by Afamed: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
engineerboat:

What's growing up in INEC server?
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by Ultimatezlant: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
So
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by garfield1: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
engineerboat:

Graduate from oluwole first
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by garfield1: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
engineerboat:

Up buhari
Re: Court Rejects Atiku’s Returning Officer’s Request To Amend Statement by tuniski: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
engineerboat:

He just like dragging even where there is nothing to drag.
This particular thread is cold cos it is nothing yet he was tagging us. So annoying.

(1) (Reply)

You're A Yahoo Boy - Police Officer Tells Enyimba Footballer For Driving A Benz / Stop Parading Yourself As President For Now – Omini To Buhari / In Case You Missed It - CAN Condemns Demolition Of Jigawa Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.