Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (64021 Views)

Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by chigoziri2403(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2019
Died in active service to mankind
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Olorunnim: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2019
sksoakla:
lady Viral Video: Man Leaked Video Of How He Slept With His Facebook Crush In Ghana

VIDEO BELOW HERE

See New Hot Video Clip
You well so?
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Kendumazy(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2019
Chai
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by davidicke: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2019
donjosh47:
This one weak me oo

Maybe the Skull Miner locked the door from the outside on his way out

If the man had beheaded the woman, who locked the door from behind?

This issue deserves critical thinking
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by NnwachukuOkike: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Double standards Nigeria police jihadist. Why is Nigeria security terrorist hiding the suspect identity? Oh, he's not IPOB or Ibibio man.

Repentance Fulani and boko haram everywhere.

Which reports should we believe? Nigeria police or Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Ugosample(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2019
EXLOVER:
I don't know if we all are created different, but i think kerosene is running through some humans body instead of blood, people too get heart. How can you behead your fellow human, not even poison.

I remember the last time i killed a ran, I really felt pity for the rat, cause the rat was pregnant and has kids also, how will the husband feel? how will the kids feel? what about the unborn child and friends and relatives of the rat?

Humans are really heartless, especially Nigerians.

its so sad

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Boyooosa(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Sad
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Jesu... this is so shocking.

This sex thing ehh, hmmm. You cant question her for wanting to have sex, dont think she saw it coming. RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by MrAcube(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
how true is this

Very true.... I stay very close to Owode, news of the woman's gruesome murder went around so fast the day it occurred.
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
local man thought he has heard it all then this undecided
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by ALORALORD11: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na them, ogun miners

Cheek my signature let's make some kesh this weekend cool
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Gforce2019: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/unidentified-man-beheads-girlfriend-after-sex-romp/

Ogun State and evil news goes hand in hand.
Peri Paso.
Omo Ogun ise ya. Marry them to you own peril. Too fetish people . Including the so called Christian among them
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Agugbadin: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Ogun state and head hunting....

This state and Kenya are competing in bizarre news....

I can't live in this state for fear of loosing my head.

Me also, I can't live that state that specializes in using human beings for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by shineeye1: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/unidentified-man-beheads-girlfriend-after-sex-romp/

Pray, who told who about the sex romp before hostilities broke out? More likely that denied access to the gate of Paradise ignited the feud

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by themonk(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
MrAcube:

Very true.... I stay very close to Owode, news of the woman's gruesome murder went around so fast the day it occurred.
My brother what are you still doing at Ogun state, are you waiting to donate your head? angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by DavidEsq(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
EXLOVER:
I don't know if we all are created different, but i think kerosene is running through some humans body instead of blood, people too get heart. How can you behead your fellow human, not even poison.

I remember the last time i killed a ran, I really felt pity for the rat, cause the rat was pregnant and has kids also, how will the husband feel? how will the kids feel? what about the unborn child and friends and relatives of the rat?

Humans are really heartless, especially Nigerians.
How did u know the rat was married. Was it wearing a wedding band? Chai some ppl sef. cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
For her mind she had carried daybreak not knowing the guy is a ritualist.

They can catch him via her call records (if they spoke on the phone) Hope he does not eventually buy his way out if/when he is apprehended. . .
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by tyav7: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
What![color=#006600][/color]

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Enemyofpeace: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
May we not invite demons into our homes, amen
Amen o. Good morning dominique
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by lolanews: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Single mum, widows beware oooo
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by omooba969(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
jacoik:
so e people are here saying Ogun state this Ogun state that. so your own state is immune to crime right? maybe you should tell me your state so that I will take my family there because I need a safer state to live. bunch of fools

Are you from Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Thanks18(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is terrible and borne by covetousness which is driving force behind the moral decay besieging our world today.

For evidence based physiotherapy care for stroke and low injection/erb palsy, see my signature and personal text.
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by SaturnNick(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
donjosh47:
This one weak me oo

Maybe jam-lock
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Angelfrost(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Ogun state and head hunting....

This state and Kenya are competing in bizarre news....

I can't live in this state for fear of loosing my head.

It's "losing", not " loosing"...

...And you can lose your head in any part of this shithole if you are not careful.

Headhunters are not regional. Hunger and anger are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
donjosh47:
This one weak me oo

You smart!!
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by emelda86(f): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ndi uburu ose embarassed
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by JudasNaCarrot: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

It's "losing", not " loosing"...

...And you can lose your head in any part of this shithole if you are not careful.

Headhunters are not regional. Hunger and anger are everywhere.
Eehn!

Professor of English tanch you very much for the correction fluid.

Next.....

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by vivalavida(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
jacoik:
so e people are here saying Ogun state this Ogun state that. so your own state is immune to crime right? maybe you should tell me your state so that I will take my family there because I need a safer state to live. bunch of fools

Oga, the loss of body parts especially the head is on another level in your Ogun state.
Re: Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State by naphunlimited(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wonders!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.