Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,989 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated (44308 Views)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by klashe(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mrpojj:

I tink he didn't write those lines
Knowing what he usually sings that's my conclusion
But what do I know!!
Been thinking about this too.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Ladygenny: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Olodo24: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
TemmyT002:
The mumu probably doesn't have an investment to his name.
it's comments like this that keeps criticism away from Nigeria. Once you criticise an artist, you're automatically reminded that you're not richer than him. Maybe you need to start visiting American blogs and see how Beyonce, Adele, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, etc are being criticised. Most of them are called overrated on the comment sections and the fellow readers never reminds them that they aren't rich.

People should be allowed to air their opinions. Na him data wey him use download the song.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Imagine Kizz Daniel featuring
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
bercarray:
This song Wizkid sang with beyonce made me realize wizkid can still make good sound only if he can calmdown. See this song now he sang it with no stress, no noise, no starboy dey here so, no starboy dey for u, he didn't even mention his name, he just started the song straight, I think he sang it based on who he's singing with because he didn't even use yoruba at all.
you expect him to mention his name in a sound track?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Mrpojj(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
sureteeboy:

He didn't. These are the songwriters names: Beyoncé / Saint Jhn / Ivy Carter / Anatii / Bipolar Sunshine / Michael Uzowuru / Barthe

I tot as much
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Mrpojj(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=Olodo24 post=80455530] it's comments like this that keeps criticism away from Nigeria. Once you criticise an artist, you're automatically reminded that you're not richer than him. Maybe you need to start visiting American blogs and see how Beyonce, Adele, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, etc are being criticised. Most of them are called overrated on the comment sections and the fellow readers never reminds them that they aren't rich.

People should be allowed to air their opinions. Na him data wey him use download the song. [/quote

Am telling you
Some pple feel you cannot advice a rich fellow
I wonder if they can advice their rich younger brother or sister

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by YungMillionaire: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Olodo24:
it's comments like this that keeps criticism away from Nigeria. Once you criticise an artist, you're automatically reminded that you're not richer than him. Maybe you need to start visiting American blogs and see how Beyonce, Adele, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, etc are being criticised. Most of them are called overrated on the comment sections and the fellow readers never reminds them that they aren't rich.

People should be allowed to air their opinions. Na him data wey him use download the song.

Saying musician is overrated is not a musical criticism. It is just bad belle-ism

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by YungMillionaire: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Instead of this bad belle mofo to pray that "in this life may people overrate me," he is there sweating over another man's success.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Kayceenaz(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jaysolu:
The person that posted this must be a very big idiot.

I mean the girl in the screenshot ooh
I hope your academic romance with Philosophy has been inspiring.

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Jaysolu(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kayceenaz:

I hope your academic romance with Philosophy has been inspiring.
Yes it has
It has given me a better understanding of how the world works.. and the balance of good and evil

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by jimbson: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
nototribalist:
This album. Is embarrassing, Mr eazi and Yemi alade should be arrested.

Only wizkid try

�� grin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
jieta:
I just can't wait to see wizkid win Grammy.
lol...
But Beyonce will still be the one to collect the award
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by sleekflow(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
bercarray:
This song Wizkid sang with beyonce made me realize wizkid can still make good sound only if he can calmdown. See this song now he sang it with no stress, no noise, no starboy dey here so, no starboy dey for u, he didn't even mention his name, he just started the song straight, I think he sang it based on who he's singing with because he didn't even use yoruba at all.

That song was written for him Bros.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Freelanceona100(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guessed a song writer was used no doubt
bercarray:
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
jieta:

Grammy or no Grammy, he is already a successful artist.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by stanliwise(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:

Are you referring to Don Jazzy, or the twitter Guy grin
To Some people MIND YOUR Business means don't criticize me
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by TemmyT002(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Olodo24:

Hmm. True
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Elamin21(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
boss donj azzy u nor dey sing again? I miss that loud voice of urs.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by 40secondsMan: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
MobileGees:

angry angry

You never listened to Wizkid's last album "Sounds From The Other Side"

The guy made the album filled with meaningful lyrics no noise making but guess what? Nigerians would rather listen to zanku, soapy music's and the album didn't sell, Nigerian didn't listen to the song

He had to revert back to what Nigerians would like, which is noise making

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Aidejay(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Olodo24:
it's comments like this that keeps criticism away from Nigeria. Once you criticise an artist, you're automatically reminded that you're not richer than him. Maybe you need to start visiting American blogs and see how Beyonce, Adele, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, etc are being criticised. Most of them are called overrated on the comment sections and the fellow readers never reminds them that they aren't rich. People should be allowed to air their opinions. Na him data wey him use download the song.
it irks me every time people like you whine and whine about how Africans and Nigerians are not tipsy topsy behaved like the Americans and white people.
Good point you raised but it's smart to consider that Africans and Nigerians are built in a way totally definitive of their environment and resources such that we don't resonate on the same frequency as others. D same way there are some emulauteable behaviors we can pick from them there are some they too can pick from us for example expect a reprimand when you step out of line and anonymity doesn't guarantee that you will not be dealt with. Air your opinions it's all people do these days
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Dashingwayne1: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chisos!!! jealousy no good o
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by PetroDollax: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Crap. Arrant crap! Rubbish. Pure rubbish!
nototribalist:
This album. Is embarrassing, Mr eazi and Yemi alade should be arrested.

It's so hard listening to the rubbish and not feel like crying. And it was a Ghanaian producer that produce the song. It was a set up to rubbish Nigeria. How can we leave our natural songwriters such as Teni, Simi, Kizz Daniel. Kai this one pain me.

How can they leave our producers and use Ghana producer, like seriously how bad can this sabotage be?

Only wizkid try
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by lenghtinny(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
MobileGees:

angry angry

You never listened to Wizkid's last album "Sounds From The Other Side"

The guy made the album filled with meaningful lyrics no noise making but guess what? Nigerians would rather listen to zanku, soapy music's and the album didn't sell, Nigerian didn't listen to the song

He had to revert back to what Nigerians would like, which is noise making

Thank you for the sound response....

Nigerians are just hypocrites.... They claim they love good music yet people like zlatan and naira marley are the trending acts.

Songs like Nobody, picture perfect on the STFOS album is very similar to this brown skin girl but how many airplay did it get.

Few months later, he released manya. They started shouting he was singing trash and copying vip of Ghana. Again he dropped Soco and they labeled it trash and meaningless.

But guess what Soco and manya performed better than all the songs on STFOS....

These hypocrites are suddenly claiming brown skin girl is a good song because it belongs to Beyonce. If this was a Wizkid solo effort, it won't fly for sure because it's not a zanku vibe nonsense which is what most are doing right now.

I'm happy Beyonce owns the song and with the response it has been getting, it's going to get the credits it deserves. I won't be blaspheming if I say Wizkid might end up bringing the Grammy 9ice promised us because this song is like a gem in the midst of others ( better than the one with Jay-Z and childish Gambino sef) with that blue ivy intro and outro.

Atleast Wizkid upheld the respect (alongside burna boy) tekno, Yemi alade and Eazi tried to rubbish.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by opebiboy: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
wiz kid is wack
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Ajibade123(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2019
some people just like saying rubbish

anyway see how you can identify top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by nototribalist: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Don baba J
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by Brainard22: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
jieta:
He did now grin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated by jieta: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Brainard22:
He did now grin
Lol, of course he did?
proud of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Tonto Dike Vs Rita Dominic / Olaide Yemisi Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.