Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping (8828 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In July 2020 / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
"When the people have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich...."

That should sink into the empty heads of the political elite. Keep using this country and people's live to play monopoly

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping by Galadimabawa: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
When big men continue to host birthday party, wedding ceremony almost everyday changing big big cars, and big big house's in the present of poor men that can't afford morning breakfast talklees of dinner and you think all is well?
Re: Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping by NnwachukuOkike: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Because kidnappers are imported Fulani jihadist currently in nigeria government. These kidnappers were imported by president buhari and Obama to sock monkeys and baboons in blood had GEJ challenged 2015 presidential result. Their political massacring plans has been broken by the God of Biafra. They are now doing kidnapping business with assistants of Nigeria security terrorist with intels of opponents informations.

Re: Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping by seanjy4konji: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
dem just deh start
Re: Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping by follock007(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Top of the world is what I'm aiming at, These niggaz is flaming gats at my circle, I catch you, my first reaction is to hurt you, I hit your bird too, two in your scalp then you out, Your thug crew is out, blood oozing out, Some serving caine, Knowing nothing about this murder game, Its easily told but hard to hear, When niggaz finally find out its real, Thats when they heart pumps fear.
The real remains the weak will disappear, My words is 20/20, my vocals are crystal clear, 911 style sits on your mind like chrome, lets say your brains is V12, put it in drive let it roam, what color? Might as well make it same as your dome, You need your thoughts together, that means destination is unknown as we travel on this road, an infinite path, I get into this math, drop and get intense for this cash, will I be subject to kill, live my life by a gat, Just when I think I made it out, the street is calling me back
Re: Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping by ejemamaka: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping by Amacaco: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
It is interesting to note that no single prominent Hausa or Fulani person or relative has ever been kidnapped. Does this mean that it is only a southern Nigerian thing? I am aware many foreigners have also been kidnapped in the North.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping by Sniper101(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
At least for ones let the prominent ones in Nigeria be at the receiving-end of something bad in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evacuation Of Cargoes By Rail From Seaports Begins Soon / BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing / President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.