Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,077 members, 7,811,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

What If Dangote Needs Your Help? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What If Dangote Needs Your Help? (671 Views)

I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help / A Brother Needs Your Help To Stand On His Feet / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Dangote Needs Your Help? by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2019
What if Dangote needs your help?

Is it hard to imagine? He really does and here’s proof.
Do you know theres just one secret that is making the likes of Dangote, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg the richest of the rich?

The thing is that you are helping them. In two ways.
1) To create passive income. They can sleep all year round and they will not feel it.
2) To diversify. They look for the next best way to make more passive income and you help them by believing it will work and help move your life forward, and so you patronise them.

Really, it doesn’t get simpler than that!

You know all the advice you get as an entrepreneur, new or old, about having a great idea, capital to invest, or learning new skills for 5 years? You don’t need all that. Just find a way people can help you make money and diversify.

These people realized that to change their life, permanently, they must change the world. To change the world, to get people to fight, sacrifice their time to make them rich they must ask for help.

Every time you buy sugar, or cement, now even maggi, Dangote becomes a bit richer through your help. Same with Facebook. Do you know how many adverts you’ll see as you scroll every day? Money into Mark’s pockets.

The thing I love so much about passive income is that anyone can do it, whether you have a lot of money, the next world record breaking idea, or even #10,000. And you can diversify as well.
If you start a small poultry of 10 birds in your backyard, and you sell provisions on a small scale, while being a tailor or having a job, congrats. You now have 3 sources of income, two of which can become passive.

What if you are a tailor and you only do that on weekends? 3+1=4.

You can run an online business part-time while having a full time job. Two ways of making money.

And another good thing about diversifying is that one can help revive another if it is done for a while, or pay for your expenses before the main source can do it.

Another way of diversifying passive income is having an asset that pays you, or whose value can increase over time so when you sell it , you can expect a neat little profit. Like a piece of land or a house which you can rent out, or buying of gold.

What has worked for me, as a stay at home mum, with a toddler and another child on the way, and while having a fulltime internship, is transport business (bikes and buses). This gives me nothing less than 5k on a bad week.

Food processing and storage (egusi, locust beans , soya beans) is an asset-like investment I’m also enjoying. Just buy, process, store and sell later for a good profit. One bag can get you up to 10k, so 50 bags =500k, which you get annually.

I also love writing, so I’m trying to see if it can really make money for a newbie this 2019, with the way the place is full of bloggers.

I am also a networker and in my opinion, it is the best of all the passive income for now (but honestly initially it was the most stressful), and hoping blogging can pay me more with less effort. My first week, I got about #11,000, and I make about 5k on a bad week.

And with a team that is just great, I’m expecting more from the billionaires’ secret of getting others to help them make money.

Another way I know of making passive income in Nigeria here that is really profitable is rental business, from land to houses, halls and event centres. It doesn’t require so much work and the pay is great. Hoping to try it when I have sufficient capital (any advice will be appreciated) and if possible learn a handcraft. Imagine one of our Hausa caps priced at 25-30k.

After all the money and years I’ve spent on looking for online business, I definitely know how painful it is to discover that something so easy can work. I would have appreciated the honesty and advice from all the online “gurus” but the sad truth is that many of them just want to get your money for themselves.

Is there any problem you’re facing now as you’re trying to grow a home business? Drop a comment. I or someone might just have the answer you really need.

Would you be willing to do what it takes if it means you can make at least #10,000 on a bad week? I am currently working with a team of really helpful ladies and guys, so we can better our future. If you want to try your hand, I’m always around on the number on my signature, so you can call or Whatsapp me.

At least you can get a taste of what billionaires like Dangote know.

(1) (Reply)

4+ Odds Free Daily VIP Tips / 100% Accurate Forex Signal -yes It's Possible / Order For Your Affordable Plain And Pattern Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.