Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife (4895 Views)

Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2019
China Based Nigerian big boy known as Harmony Gifted, who recently weds his Chinese wife celebrates his birthday with an amazing photos...

See Photos Below!!

See more : https://cute9ja.com/china-based-nigerian-big-boy-celebrates-his-birthday-with-his-chinese-wife/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

2 Shares

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by hisgrace090: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2019
Wish them a happy union.
Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Chinko women undecided the most unattractive women in the world.

7 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by internationalman(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Guy man has been rescued from home-based karashika..

Nice one bro.

8 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Bilabong(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Op see all the mod u mentioned for a worthless post... Na wah for u o

4 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by CutenaijaMedia(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Bilabong:
Op see all the mod u mentioned for a worthless post... Na wah for u o

grin grin grin I just Fainted
Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by iamapplord(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2019
Charelsz:

Aleye Gbe body e...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2019
iamapplord:

Aleye Gbe body e...

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by TANID(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Charelsz:
Add Thailand, Phillipine And Some Other Asia Country.

1 Like

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Pearlyakin(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2019
See as the guy fine pass all dem chinko babes grin

5 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Raydos: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2019
I don't know why chinesse women are usually ugly like 70% of them, their eyes used to be half close, like someone who is just waking up from sleep!!

But this girl look beautiful sha, oneof the few beautiful chinese women

2 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Charelsz:

Not true, my Chinese girlfriend is one of the most beautiful ladies. You have not met the wealthy ones.

1 Like

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
VRDroid:

Not true, my Chinese girlfriend is one of the most beautiful ladies. You have not met the wealthy ones.
picture of your girlfriend or you know the drill. wink

2 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by EkunKekere: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
And you're the expert on all things ugly.

Charelsz:
Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by ruggedtimi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Charelsz:
you never jam chinese slay queen

1 Like

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Airhuncho(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
So he's in love?

2 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by chukxie(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Charelsz:

Beauty is relative. You never see fine Chinese babes. Enter Shanghai, Hangzhou, Harbin, Beijing.... u go see babes wey go make your teeth fall. Don't say what you don't have no clue about.

1 Like

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Eggovic: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by CharlesJok3r: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
This guy na very fine guy o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pearlyakin:
See as the guy fine pass all dem chinko babes grin
I They tell you.

1 Like

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by budaatum: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Charelsz:
So say those who would give their right hand to marry the ugliest of them all.
Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by grandstar(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Raydos:
I don't know why chinesse women are usually ugly like 70% of them, their eyes used to be half close, like someone who is just waking up from sleep!!

But this girl look beautiful sha, oneof the few beautiful chinese women

Chinese Americans are actually pretty. I too don't find Chinese girls raised in China pretty

3 Likes

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Richyrear(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hit me for your importation inquiries now 09077580781 add you to the enrollment group hurry

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
budaatum:

So say those who would give their right hand to marry the ugliest of them all.
I'm not like you..

1 Like

Re: China Based Nigerian Big Boy, Celebrates His Birthday With His Chinese Wife by budaatum: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Charelsz:
I'm not like you..
True. You are definitely not like me.

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson And His Daughter Having A Tea Party Will / See The Real Face Of Lagbaja (revealed Photo) / Hushpuppi FINALLY Reveals What He Does For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.