Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles (58015 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round / 39 Year-Old Zlatan Ibrahimovic Recalled To Sweden Squad 5 Years After Retiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Celebrityblog: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Mikel Obi was seen in a new video training, exercising with his wife, Olga Diyachenko and his cute little twin daughters, Ava and Mia.

This is coming after the football star announced his retirement from international football.

TheFamousNaija recalls that Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi, on Thursday, announced his retirement from international football.

On his verified Instagram page, 32-year-old Mike Obi said, it was time for him to bow out of the team and let the young ones take over.

Sharing a photo of himself in the national jersey, Mikel Obi wrote, “Egypt is a country where I’ve started and have finished my national career."

Watch the video as Mikel Trains with Family

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/video-of-mikel-obi-exercising-with-his.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Celebrityblog: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by internationalman(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2019
That his wife stature is the kind of shape I crave for in a woman..

Maybe I'm the only Nigerian who isn't crazed about big booty.. But I like not too big breasts..

Rich people don't like many children even though they have enough money to care for them. But the same cannot be said of poor people..

Happy family...

Kanu used to be the most decorated Nigeria footballer.

Now it is Mikel..in my opinion he should be a Chelsea legend as well.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by sinaj(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Im yet to understamd why most rich people have just 2kids while gateman will have 5, gardner 7 and their cooks 9children sad

Mikel's family is cute btw

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Compulsory retirement.
I sabi play ball pass am.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
sinaj:
Im yet to understamd why most rich people have just 2kids while gateman will have 5, gardner 7 and their cooks 9children sad

Na poor man sabi knack pass.Na sex be poor man only food for survival.Especially if garri don finish for house.Rich men no get time for sex.Them fit spend well for the wife but when it come to za oza room dem go be lifeless.That is why rich men wives dey call gateman or driver to come massage her back if oga don travel to Dubai for business.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by seunmohmoh(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Family goals...Hard to find a man who wouldn't cheat on you when married tho angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Lordjb: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Time to enjoy grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by seunmohmoh(f): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
internationalman:

Maybe I'm the only Nigeria who isn't crazed about big booty.. But I like not too big breasts..

Rich people don't like many children even though they have enough money to care for them. But the same cannot be said of poor people..

Happy family...

You are a Nigerian and not Nigeria bro.

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by ofiko123(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one.. Let him enjoy his retirement...
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by ksam(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
God bless our hustle..We just started, may we not end up like our forefathers

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Nthrone(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Expected
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Nthrone(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Cool
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by TrollKiller(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
internationalman:

Maybe I'm the only Nigeria who isn't crazed about big booty.. But I like not too big breasts..

Happy family...

International man way mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by martowskin1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
The way Nigerians beg on social media is irritating

23 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by ednut1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
internationalman:

Happy family...

mikel get other children. Mikel can never be called a legend as he was a passive squad member

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-star-john-obi-mikel-6348934

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by philips007(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Cool
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
victoriouschioma one of the commenter just expose the ignorance of Reno Omokri

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Dacman(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
comshots:
Na poor man sabi knack pass.Na sex be poor man only food for survival.Especially if garri don finish for house.Rich men no get time for sex.Them fit spend well for the wife but when it come to za oza room dem go be lifeless.That is why rich men wives dey call gateman or driver to come massage her back if oga don travel to Dubai for business.
eyah....your journey still long o

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by SavageBoy: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
internationalman:

Happy family...

keep dreaming bro

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Kingkun69(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
sinaj:

thats their only form of enjoyment
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by rickyrex(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nah I see where the energy for producing twins is coming from. The Woman Wil be like Mikel if nah die you want make we die for bed tonight me sef I dey fit
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by eben1marketer: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afonja Muslims will not like this undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
victoriouschioma one of the commenter just expose the ignorance of Reno Omokri
Exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the post.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge / Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram / Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.