Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Undercover Hostage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Undercover Hostage (561 Views)

UNDERCOVER MAID - A Short Fictional Story By Umar Yusuf. / Chronicles Of Lily; The Undercover Overlover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Undercover Hostage by TemmyT002(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2019
The sun was smiling happily but the people whom the sun was smiling upon were sweating profusely. About twenty people stood under the smiling sun, waiting for a bus. Some waited patiently while the impatient ones were debating whether to wait or trek.

Among those who was waiting patiently was a handsome man dressed in a nice jacket, nice shirt, nice trousers and nice shoes. All were black in colour. He looked like an executive of a big company going for a stroll. Some people wondered what he was doing waiting for a bus instead of driving his own car with the AC switched on. But the man was no executive; he was undercover. And the fact that he was staying nearest to the road showed that he was planning something.

The first bus arrived and people rushed to get inside but the well-dressed man did not move. More passengers arrived numbering about 40. Two more buses arrived and yet he didn’t bother to fight for a space.

When the fourth bus arrived, the man became alert. Just as the bus drew to a stop in front of him, the man dived inside and sat directly behind the driver. Other people rushed and fought to get inside too. The conductor closed the door and the bus zoomed off.

Kolapo woke up groggily. He felt lightheaded. Kolapo looked around him and saw that his plan had worked; he was in the ritualists’ headquarters. He was not alone. The other people who had entered the bus with him were there too, looking groggy as he was.

All of their wrists were tied with ropes and their mouths were taped. They were inside a large room which contained all of them and it looked like they were underground. The place smelled of human sweat and roasted yams. Some of the people struggled to untie one another but it was impossible.

Kolapo counted three men including himself, five women, one teenage girl and a boy of about 5.

A door opened and light filtered into the room. Five men carrying guns walked down a staircase into the room. It looked like it was evening and Kolapo wondered how many hours he had been unconscious.

“Get up and move out,” one of the gunmen said.

Those who were too slow to get up were kicked and slapped. The girl fell down and she was kicked very hard in the stomach by one of the men.

Kolapo fervently vowed to take out the man first. He wondered if the GPS stuck into his clothes was functioning. If it wasn’t, they were all in trouble. He was undercover.

The GPS device was donated by a law enforcement agency in Germany. This was the first time it would be put to use in Nigeria.

The kidnappers led Kolapo and the other hostages into a large clearing. The clearing was surrounded by huts of different sizes. In the center of the clearing was a block tall enough for a human being who was kneeling down. There was evidence of dried blood around the block. Kolapo didn’t need anyone to tell him that many human beings had been decapitated there.

“You are all going to UnCloth,” one of the gunmen said.

Everyone looked fearful and reluctant but when the gunmen began to knock people’s heads with the butts of their guns, they all began to strip. Of the five women, only one was an elderly woman. Kolapo looked away as the women stripped. Everyone except Kolapo began to cry.

“Hey,” one of the gunmen called to a man who was apparently their leader. “Are we not going to enjoy ourselves with these women before the sacrifice?”

“Of course. Oya pick the ones you want.”

Five gunmen rushed to the women and began to pick. The old woman was left with the last gunman who began to complain. “Ha. This one is old na. I don’t want an old woman o.”

“Calm down,” their leader said. “Take the girl.” He pointed at the girl who still clutched her stomach in pain.

The women and the girl cried as they were led away by the men. There were three gunmen left.

“Don’t be long o, I want to get home before dark,” the leader called to them. He faced the rest. “Line up.”

Kolapo looked around for weak points and escape. That was when he saw a familiar face staring at him from one corner of a hut. The policemen were there! It meant that the GPS device had worked. Kolapo nodded at the officer.

The little boy was led to the block first. He was made to kneel down and his head was placed on the block. The leader took out his machete. He lifted it up but before the downward swing of the machete could complete its arc, something like red paint appeared on the man’s forehead. He went down without a sound.

While the rest of the gunmen stared at their leader stupidly, a naked Kolapo sprang into action. He dived towards one of the gunmen and wrapped the tight rope binding his wrists around the man’s neck. The other gunmen saw this and as they turned their guns towards Kolapo, policemen poured into the area and dispatched the gunmen.

Kolapo left the unconscious gunman and retrieved a knife. An officer helped him cut the ropes. Kolapo got a pistol and ran in the nude into the bushes after the gunmen.

Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/the-undercover-hostage/
Re: The Undercover Hostage by Nostradamus: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2019
Nice starting..

It's actually flawless...

Abeg cum and continues

1 Like

Re: The Undercover Hostage by TemmyT002(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2019
Nostradamus:
Nice starting..

It's actually flawless...

Abeg cum and continues

Thanks! The rest is in the link.
Re: The Undercover Hostage by Nostradamus: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2019
TemmyT002:

Thanks! The rest is in the link.
cum and continue it here na
Re: The Undercover Hostage by TemmyT002(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nostradamus:
cum and continue it here na

I cannot cum now o
It is a link to my blog na
Re: The Undercover Hostage by skyblueking(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
TemmyT002 i will report you to the admins if you continue in this act of selfishness...
C'mon man, continue the piece here,.. dan allah!!

1 Like

Re: The Undercover Hostage by TemmyT002(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
skyblueking:
TemmyT002 i will report you to the admins if you continue in this act of selfishness...
C'mon man, continue the piece here,.. dan allah!!

Lol
Sorry na
I need more readers for my blog na
Just click on the link. It will load quickly, I promise.
Re: The Undercover Hostage by skyblueking(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
TemmyT002:

Lol
Sorry na
I need more readers for my blog na
Just click on the link. It will load quickly, I promise.

You know say charity begins at home la...
Post 0ne complete story here fess...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Elevator Kiss: Can True Love Redeem A Casanova? / Shackles Of Love (A True Story of Love, Romance and Hatred) / Call For Submissions: Looking To Build A Solid Writing Portfolio? Start Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.