Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,314 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. (7322 Views)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA TO NIGERIA. LOTS OF INDIA SITES TO SHOP FROM. Updated! / BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA TO NIGERIA. LOTS OF INDIA SITES TO SHOP FROM. UPDATED! / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 4:09am On Aug 17, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Do you buy things from Amazon?
Yes we do.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2019
Still taking orders.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by dealhunter(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
What's ur Amazon $ rate?
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 4:48am On Aug 20, 2019
dealhunter:
What's ur Amazon $ rate?
365/$
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oritilda:

Yes we do.

After buying, can you drop reviews?
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

After buying, can you drop reviews?
yes
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Keep the orders coming always at your service.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Always at your service
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hello bro.

Please can you show items you have picked or shipped in the couple of weeks?

If you have also patronised known monikers here, kindly mention.

Oritilda:
Always at your service
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by iamphilips(m): 1:31am On Sep 06, 2019
When is next shipping?
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2019
If you patronise this picker you do it at your own risk.

If a picker can choose to ignore a question that speaks to his integrity then it is a pointer.

The question was an opportunity for him to exonorate himself and his business on this platform.

A word is enough for the wise.

No wise man would have even patronised him seeing the trend here on this thread.

This post will be taken down if picker proves himself otherwise.

Be wise.

omotolsy:
Hello bro.

Please can you show items you have picked or shipped in the couple of weeks?

If you have also patronised known monikers here, kindly mention.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2019
omotolsy:

If a picker can choose to ignore a question that speaks to his integrity then it is a pointer.

The question was an opportunity for him to exonorate himself and his business on this platform.

No wise man would have even patronised him seeing the trend here on this thread.

Be wise.

In as much as you are looking out for people but our number is there on the page and you could have just reach out to us but you choose to neglect that.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2019
omotolsy:

Be wise.

Just went through your profile and I see you have a pickup thread here too. You decided to paint another person business in bad light when you run a similar business.

1 Like

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2019
I am not reaching out to you privately.

This is an open platform and you are responsible for this thread.

Tell us of those you know/those that know you here.

List items you have picked for people.

Show images.

Tell those that have patronised you to speak for you here.

This will justify your credibility.

I hope you know I am not trying to witch hunt you here but looking out for folks.

Prove me/us wrong.

Thanks.

Oritilda:

In as much as you are looking out for people but our number is there on the page and you could have just reach out to us but you choose to neglect that.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2019
I am not reaching out to you privately.

This is an open platform and you are responsible for this thread.

Tell us of those you know/those that know you here.

List items you have picked for people.

Show images.

Tell those that have patronised you to speak for you here.

This will justify your credibility.

I hope you know I am not trying to witch hunt you here but looking out for folks.

Prove me/us wrong.

Thanks.

Oritilda:

Just went through your profile and I see you have a pickup thread here too. You decided to paint another person business in bad light when you run a similar business.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2019
You dont seem to understand.

I have been a picker and i know the huge amount people entrusted in my care.

I know what this picking is about and its magnitude.

What i am saying is make yourself credible.

When you do that you win the trust of all of us.

I am interested in your matter because of others.
Oritilda:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2019
Answer this young man.

iamphilips:
Boss no update on my item, Whats going on?
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by felai: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2019
This man registered his account July,2019.
How many credible Monikers on nairaland have you picked for?
Who is your groundman here in Nigeria?

Omotolsy asked you some important questions but you’ve not given convincing answers yet.

Nobody is witch hunting you here.

If you are real. Agree to pick up for 1 or 2 known moniker here, while picking up you will take picture of item at pick up location as reflected on sellers offer up ad and upload here. We then wait for onwards delivery of items picked to Nigeria after which the Monikers post evidence of collection of said items from your Nigerian proxy.

But before all this is established, anyone planning to transact with this person does so at his/her own risk

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2019
omotolsy:
You dont seem to understand.

I have been a picker and i know the huge amount people entrusted in my care.

I know what this picking is about and its magnitude.

What i am saying is make yourself credible.

When you do that you win the trust of all of us.

I am interested in your matter because of others.
Lol.
I am not understanding you bro, has anyone reported having bad deals with me.

Was this how mikkyangel and fhemmy came to share negativity on your thread when you started to see your credibility?

Like I said if you are in the USA you can come and see me to clear your doubts.

1 Like

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Topleague(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2019
This guy is not serious, he is trying to hide something nobody should patronize him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2019
iamphilips:
Your item has been shipped the delay is from the shipping agent.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2019
You are not a serious fellow.

Answer the questions you have been asked.

What your talking about are irrelevant to what is on ground.

Look here, all pickers know themselves and we are not ready to have anyone mess what we do up.

If you want to continue your business on this platform answer the questions asked.

Prove your credibility.

Dragnet please observe ftom your administrative window.

Thank you.

Oritilda:

Lol.
I am not understanding you bro, has anyone reported having bad deals with me.

Was this how mikkyangel and fhemmy came to share negativity on your thread when you started to see your credibility?

Like I said if you are in the USA you can come and see me to clear your doubts.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2019
Topleague:
This guy is not serious, he is trying to hide something nobody should patronize him

For your information sir togios Ltd is a registered company in the us so we have nothing to hide. If you have issues you can contact us.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2019
omotolsy:

Look here, all pickers know themselves and we are not ready to have anyone mess what we do up.

If you want to continue your business on this platform answer the questions asked.

Prove your credibility.

Thank you.

Lol. You are funny I know the Nairaland rules and you think you can just come on my thread to intimidate me. You are quoting dragnet you should atleast tell dragnet the rules that was broken.

1 Like

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Already said you aint serious.

Your laughing.

It is funny to you.

Your having fun right?

Your choice not mine.

Oritilda:

Lol. You are funny I know the Nairaland rules and you think you can just come on my thread to intimidate me. You are quoting dragnet you should atleast tell dragnet the rules that was broken.

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2019
omotolsy:

Prove your credibility.

Thank you.

What manner of insolent, if I want to continue my business on this platform? Like seriously bro.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2019
omotolsy:
Already said you aint serious.

Your laughing.

It is funny to you.

Your having fun right?

Your choice not mine.

Like I said if you are serious and not a negative person you can come to my address to meet me up.
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2019
felai:
This man registered his account July,2019.
How many credible Monikers on nairaland have you picked for?
Who is your groundman here in Nigeria?

Omotolsy asked you some important questions but you’ve not given convincing answers yet.

Nobody is witch hunting you here.

If you are real. Agree to pick up for 1 or 2 known moniker here, while picking up you will take picture of item at pick up location as reflected on sellers offer up ad and upload here. We then wait for onwards delivery of items picked to Nigeria after which the Monikers post evidence of collection of said items from your Nigerian proxy.

But before all this is established, anyone planning to transact with this person does so at his/her own risk
No problem bro at your service
Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2019
One thing I have noticed on here is this. Whenever any new guy come on board to start a business thread on Nairaland and you don’t belong to some cabal group. Old monikers will start all sort of negativities even when there is no issues. It happened in the auto section when Legalwealth came on board.

If you have any issues with us, the first thing is to first reach out to us through the number on the page to clarify issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by Oritilda(f): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2019
iamphilips:

Re: Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. by omotolsy(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2019
No cabal here.

What we have here are people who know themselves from having transactions together.

Hence the reason why mentioning someone who is known for credibility will speak positively for you.

We have told you we careless about your failure but we seek for clarification which you have started making now when you have been forced to.

We wish you all the best.

Oritilda:
One thing I have noticed on here is this. Whenever any new guy come on board to start a business thread on Nairaland and you don’t belong to some cabal group. Old monikers will start all sort of negativities even when there is no issues. It happened in the auto section when Legalwealth came on board.

If you have any issues with us, the first thing is to first reach out to us through the number on the page to clarify issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yagi Antenna For Wimax Modem Call 08067718031 / Bulk sales on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G / SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB P1000 With 7.1 Inch Screen,3G,WIFI,full pack For 37k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.