Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking (44984 Views)

2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
It looks like they're the ones trying to snap with him.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
joelison:

Foolishness is written all over u

go and have sex in the toilet
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by creepsyme(f): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
How long has this scam been going on?
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by lawrenzo007(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
BBN has already know their next contestants...
imagine having people who hasn't been in Nigeria... which time dey go for the audition

that show is not real abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by creepsyme(f): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Now i know bbn is a scam and fraud.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Savonchi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
naijaboy756:
Shut up... Non-fool

Meanwhile, if I see any Bet9ja, Sex position or MTN data criminal on this thread, you will be banned till 2050
ah mogbe 2050 wount Jesus come by then

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Rayd502(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
From what I ve seen so far Frodd is the only guy still hustling and we can relate with as a typical Naija dude.The others are either in diaspora or seem made already.

It will be unfair for people like Seyi,Mike or the gangster looking Ike to win...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by naijaboy756: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Savonchi:
ah mogbe 2050 wount Jesus come by then
lol... So you better don't post
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Jaysolu(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
There are many people who have taken pics with yeyebrities
May i remind y'all that ders something called Photoshop
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Oxigun: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
BBNAIJA is a show that is designed for the well connected, the rich and those that have spent over 10 years roting away in the U.S.A. to participate and grow famous.

And Then for the Ordinary Nigerians that can not afford 3 tins of peak milk per week, to watch,talk and wasting away there time and resources VOTING for their Favorite housemates.

With nothing tangible to gain or reward, nothing Educative or motivating from it.

Other than sex, assess, stupid talks and useless entertainment programs from this show.

If I must watch, then the likes of EFE should always be selected for the show.

We are trying to alleviating poverty.
Any show that won't help the average Nigerian is nonsense.
Guy u b make sense only for dat efe wen u go mention

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Jaysolu(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rayd502:
From what I ve seen so far Frodd is the only guy still hustling and we can relate with as a typical Naija dude.The others are either in diaspora or seem made already.

It will be unfair for people like Seyi,Mike or the gangster looking Ike to win...
Abegii.. everybody is a hustler including me and u.. (apart from mike) Don't let ike's accent fool you. even the girls we think are oloshos are also hustlers

The difference is that frodd is a crybaby hustler who wants to use his condition to sell himself.
I'm sure other people like sir dee have been in bad conditions.. even touyo
but they just don't like to announce it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Lordjb: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Nthrone(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
My condolences to the ones that lost their time under the sun awaiting audition.

May sense locate you going forward

The man know man thing is everywhere in Nigeria,,,
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Enyimbamercedes: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Avala is well known as an underground Nigerian US singer. Tacha is a well-celebrated 30BG groupie.
Nelson was Mr Universe

Mercy is a video vixen and popular in the entertainment industry...she happens to also have known Ike before here.
Remember, Ike's first time in Nigeria was to get into the BBNaija house.

Omashola is known to help make Naija stars "feel at home" when they're in S.A.

Gedoni is a budding designer who may have gifted a few celebrities and presenters some of his works for bigger publicity, he also happens to have had a relationship with former beauty queen KimOprah in the past.

At least 4 of the housemates use foreign passports.

Frodd is a hustler whose path has crossed with those of a few celebrities with the ability to put in a word for him.
Jackye an ex-beauty queen is an acquaintance with Dolapo Osinbanjo who is a cousin to Seyi who has affiliations with PR firms who handle adverts for multinational sponsors like BetNaija.

Mike whose dad is Jamaican is a wealthy British Athlete who owns a Cigar brand.

Culled from Twitter @NwaAmaikpe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
None of them in the house went for Audition.

BBNaija should show us photos or videos of the housemate during Audition
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by ubee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:
My condolences to the ones that lost their time under the sun awaiting audition.

Looooool�
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by gcof(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:

what of those at lost their lives during Nigeria customs aptitude rest
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by naijajobx: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by dammieco(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:

And the hoes that lost their virginity the 12th time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by mixta140: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
We c u...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
tomdon:

And your senseless statement fvcking means what??
Many of them in that house are nobodies, know nobody. But your stupidity and stereotypical mind no go let u see front
Shut the Bleep up. Clown

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by FatherBona: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
at his old age instead of focusing on a career to venture in he is still busy taking pics with mediocres and failures being tagged as celebrities/super stars.
he is a disgrace and shame to the youths of this country.
what's wrong with taking photos with someone famous?
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by FatherBona: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
tomdon:

And your senseless statement fvcking means what??
Many of them in that house are nobodies, know nobody. But your stupidity and stereotypical mind no go let u see front
Why are you so pained at his truth?
Did he call you names or mention someone in your family who stood all day in the sun and was not selected?
If e pain u go chop stone

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by FatherBona: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
It looks like they're the ones trying to snap with him.
you follow c am abi
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by 4ckTOT0: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:

And the ones that were seriously injured... undecided
and the ones that where bleeped mercilessly with promise that they will make it to the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Ostrogoth(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
BBNAIJA is a show that is designed for the well connected, the rich and those that have spent over 10 years roting away in the U.S.A. to participate and grow famous.

And Then for the Ordinary Nigerians that can not afford 3 tins of peak milk per week, to watch,talk and wasting away there time and resources VOTING for their Favorite housemates.

With nothing tangible to gain or reward, nothing Educative or motivating from it.

Other than sex, assess, stupid talks and useless entertainment programs from this show.

If I must watch, then the likes of EFE should always be selected for the show.

We are trying to alleviating poverty.
Any show that won't help the average Nigerian is nonsense.

Those that audition are the dumbest set of people in Nigeria. Imagine paying 2000n to audition, and now multiply that by the millions of lazy youth in the form of prostitutes, brostitutes, yahoo boys, slay slaves, dropouts, even bus conductors! Let's say just 2 million people X 2000 naira makes about 2 billion naira ! Its like selling more than a footballer's signing fee before he ever plays for the club!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Legendguru: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by Brightest04(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
BBNaija is an instrument of scam used to scam the simple minded to pay the already big fish.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking by bongo4real(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Well said.
Everything for naija na politics, even reach our villages and family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Olakunle Churchill's Mother & Tonto Dikeh's Mother-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.