Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (31001 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by demoBaba: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
What did you have in that bag that you beat someone like this? It's not female bag that contains rubbish.
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Ten06(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
And you get mind post this here after supervising a jungle justice. Police will soon use you shine
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
dante0147:
Lol only in Club Royale
Very razz, useless place.

1 Like

Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by IamShiningStar(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Aah aah! This is too much nah. You beat him to a pulp, strip him unclad and still went ahead to post his face on the internet? All for a bag? Nawa oo. Naija I hail thee. All looking for whom to vent their frustration on!
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by BIXYBABE: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
RichieRex:
See what you brought upon yourself for a lady's bag that usually contain petty things like,make up kits,bra,pants.
Smh
Pant na benz
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Olorunnim: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Club royale no be club na gathering of touts.

1 Like

Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Hidentity(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Cyoung4real:

Goan and thief, you hear, I go flog you 2by2 for head, let police coman arrest me. Nonsense.

This comment does not portray you as an individual with the ability to comprehend. Move to one side and let's see sensible comments.
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by mixta140: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Oju ole re...OLE

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by ofiko123(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one.. Serves them right...
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Ostrogoth(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dem don almost beat life comot this one body! Next time, am sure he'll think twice before stealing!!
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by crackhouse(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
This pic is of no need without his name.... u would have requested for his ID or probably get his phone and pull out his phone number then attach it to this pics. As it stands now he can easily deny this pics or even disguise himself and start living his normal life again.
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Legendguru: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by foster212: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
This story get K leg.
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Cyoung4real(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hidentity:

This comment does not portray you as an individual with the ability to comprehend. Move to one side and let's see sensible comments.

If you want to know whether I can comprehend what you wrote just goan and thief, you hear. Na that same senseless people go beat you or put tyre for your neck. Nonsense.

Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Hoodbilonia: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Qt the end of the day
The gucci bag is a clone /replica
Contents in gucci by uche bag
Lipstick
Toothpick
Nokia palasa charger
500 naira
Room key
Smelly pants of 300naira

Oya falz d bad guyzin the building
Oya en so owo mi
I just wan secure the bag
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by ericmor: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
wink2015:

JUNGLE JUSTICE !

WHEN WILL NIGERIA AND AFRICA OUTGROWN THIS ?

When the Nigerian police will stop collecting money from the thieves and release them to come back and kill more innocent people.
Then I believe it will stop
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by NoBetterNigeria: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pad

RichieRex:
See what you brought upon yourself for a lady's bag that usually contain petty things like,make up kits,bra,pants.
Smh
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by eazzzy1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by aspirebig: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guys please avoid this fraudster who collected money from me last year for some services and disappeared till date without trace. His name is Emmanuel Damilare and his last known phone numbers are not reachable.

Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by FabulousAutos(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mopol arrested him and brought him to civilians for jungle justice? Of course, Kanu was right to have described this country as a zoo.
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by naphunlimited(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Why should he steal at the first place? He hot what he deserves.

Need extra income? See my signature below..
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by mechanics(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Eyah, he's regretting what he did.
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
SATURDAY MONIN BEATIN.EKO NO DAY SMILE
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by OdefaGirl(f): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hidentity:
The OP is an interesting person. You are not an advocate of jungle justice but YOU BEAT HIM TO PULP? Beating someone alone, even without beating him to pulp is jungle justice. It is not until you beat him to death. That said, what you have done to him is criminal and you should try to hide your identity too because you can be arrested and charged for criminal assault. Finally, let contentment be our watchword. A good name is better than silver and gold.

Broh, you've not been in a situation where a criminal was caught by a mob and you alone is advocating for his freedom from them, if care is not taken, they will beat you join sef.
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by beresponsible(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2019
"Unclad but I begged the angry mob to let him go being that I am a strong advocate against jungle justice"

I laugh in French. See the guy face
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by samsam2019: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2019
youre an advocate against jungle justice but you just delivered jungle justice on him.

rubbish
Re: Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Hidentity(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Broh, you've not been in a situation where a criminal was caught by a mob and you alone is advocating for his freedom from them, if care is not taken, they will beat you join sef.

I can relate. The government has pushed us to the point that regard for due process and law no longer hold work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Assassins Disguised As Parishioners Shoot Priest In Lagos / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.