Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album (439 Views)

Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
kudos to Beyonce for THE LION KING: THE GIFT album. It's already a success and I expect it to get a couple of Grammy nominations and wins!

Praises also to all the African acts that came through on the album, Wizkid, Tekno, Yemi-Alade, Tiwa-Savage, Mr Eazi, Burna-Boy, Shatta-Wale etc.

Our African producers also did a wonderful job, though the spot light doesn't often shine on them. Here are a few confirmed African producers on this Album.

Guilty Beatz (Ghana) ~Find your way back, Keys to the Kingdom
Bubele Booi (South Africa) ~ Find your way back
DJ Lag (South-Africa)~ My power
Lebo M. (South Africa) ~ Spirit

more African producers to follow...
Re: Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album by donbachi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Beyonce ft slimcase...and slimcase be shouting "saint sami ganja"
Re: Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
donbachi:
Beyonce ft slimcase...and slimcase be shouting "saint sami ganja"

lol.... we will soon get there. just wait and see
Re: Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album by Beniceguy1: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please someone should remind me the name of artist and song which reigned about 1998 along with Tony Tetula's "I'm in love with two women I don't know which one to take."

I remember a little part of the Igbo Vernacular lyrics but I don't know the name of the Artist that sang it those days. Here is the lyrics part I remember, please help me thanks.

Lyrics:
Ubochi m jere nta, ka mgbada ji ari elu
Ubochi m jere afia, ka afia ji agba oku

Ubochi M jere iyi, mmiri amabidomoo!
Gini ka mmere love etc. (please help me with the artist name. Thanks.
Re: Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album by DjHypno(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Beniceguy1:
Please someone should remind me the name of artist and song which reigned about 1998 along with Tony Tetula's "I'm in love with two women I don't know which one to take."

I remember a little part of the Igbo Vernacular lyrics but I don't know the name of the Artist that sang it those days. Here is the lyrics part I remember, please help me thanks.

Lyrics:
Ubochi m jere nta, ka mgbada ji ari elu
Ubochi m jere afia, ka afia ji agba oku

Ubochi M jere iyi, mmiri amabidomoo!
Gini ka mmere love etc. (please help me with the artist name. Thanks.

Two Women By Tony Tetuila Ft Tic Tac. Tic Tac is from Ghana
Re: Confirmed African Producers On Beyonce's~ The Lion King: The Gift Album by Beniceguy1: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
DjHypno:

Two Women By Tony Tetuila Ft Tic Tac. Tic Tac is from Ghana
Nooo I meant the other lyrics I wrote lastly, who sang the song?

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Drille - Brown Skin Girl (cover) | MUSIC / Hot New Rap Single (ghost) / DOWNLOAD MP3:- Kyla Cole Ft. Zlatan – Up Nepa (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.