Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) (3538 Views)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by FakeHamdan101: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
It has been gunshot after gunshot in ibusa Delta state for the past 3days due to an inter cult war between Vikings & Aiye. Little did i know that Fabian Halim (Fabio) a quiet lad who hates trouble has been gunned down. It eats me up to discover that as quiet & laid back as you are you are involved with cultism.
I use this opportunity to call on the govt to device a means to curb this cultism menace in Nigeria. Youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorow are wasting away, killing themselves in the quest for superiority. I'm so short of words now but I'll only say rest in peace.
#saynotocultism

1 Like

Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by daddytime(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Good riddance
Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by FakeHamdan101: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
daddytime:
Good riddance
You shouldn't speak like this. These are young men wasting away

2 Likes

Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by daddytime(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
FakeHamdan101:

Good riddance to a waste.. I repeat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by blackboy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
I think it's high time the govt creates an agency to tackle cultism just as they did financial crimes.
Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
cry what I hate most is trouble or shooting area where I live, na to run away from the area for while
Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by Pavore9: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
FakeHamdan101:

A cultist has suppressed his humanity, the sanctity of life means nothing to him. Families have the primary responsibility to raise their children especially their sons in ways they don't get attracted to flow with the wrong crowd. Most parents don't close mark their sons as they do their daughters, they only get to find out what their sons were into either when arrested or killed.

1 Like

Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by Neddstark: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
FakeHamdan101:

Once they join cult, they sign up for death anytime in the name of stupid confraternity. They made their choice.
Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by starbuck(f): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
I won't ask this one to say me hi to my mom undecided undecided undecided

Make he carry his wahala head to abyss
Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by Eromzi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Op I can tell you Those Cultist that do not talk and tell you sorry when you wrong them are even more deadly than those that make noise. You as a ju man would never link any atrocity committed to them.

2 Likes

Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by FakeHamdan101: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Eromzi:
Op I can tell you Those Cultist that do not talk and tell you sorry when you wrong them are even more deadly than those that make noise. You as a ju man would never link any atrocity committed to them.

you are correct though to an extent but my concern is for young lives to stop wasting away
Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by Neddstark: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2019
FakeHamdan101:

you are correct though to an extent but my concern is for young lives to stop wasting away

Even in the USA, while some young guys are thinking of being successful, some choose to find how to become a Crip, Blood, MS13, etc. Thats just the way life is. The bad are with the good.

1 Like

Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by montumonami(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
What is anticultism unit in the police for?
blackboy:
I think it's high time the govt creates an agency to tackle cultism just as they did financial crimes.
Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by SILVERLINES: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Quietness doesn't mean someone is a saint

I remember a shadow of myself back then
I was so soft nd tender people believe I can't hurt a fly, many ju men stepped on me I didn't retaliate cos I don't consider them as enemies.

Ju men make noise and fought themselves everyday while I always stand as a mediator to make peace between them

But they didn't know I cap my yellow beret nd anchor tied on my shore cheesy

Hard man reward is dead.

Life is simple live in peace

No one is superior than the other but only God.

2 Likes

Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by montumonami(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
If they choose to waste then who am I?? At least now someone that didn't have an apartment can now take over were he leaved. A jobless person can now take over his space in the office if at all he had any.
FakeHamdan101:

Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by Rotimi47: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Neddstark:

Even in the USA, while some young guys are thinking of being successful, some choose to find how to become a Crip, Blood, MS13, etc. Thats just the way life is. The bad are with the good.
GD & BD
Re: Fabian Halim Aka Fabio Killed By Suspected Cultists (graphic Pics) by FakeHamdan101: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
montumonami:
What is anticultism unit in the police for?

If they are doing enough then we wont be recording much cult related deaths on campus & even streets

(1) (Reply)

2pac Shakur’s Murderer, Keefe D, Confessed That Hip-hop Mogul P Diddy Hired Him / See What These 17 Chinese Men Were Caught Doing In Osun River (PHOTOS) / Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.