Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) (55849 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) by shrimati(m): 4:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Wickedness at its peak.
Re: OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) by ra4fo(m): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2019
hehe d attacker taught sniper tastes better than 5Alive lol...

very very wicked geh
Re: OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) by Ruby97: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Mikora:
Some women have the heart of a monster. Any man that marries this kind will come home one day to eat fufu with delicious egusi soup mixed with rat poison sad
Kai This girl no need to court, Straight to jail This is evillll
Re: OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2019
SUMMIE23:
so someone (the culprit ) still manage to smuggled sniper into campus despite all the yeye stop and search those mumu security dey do for gate almost everyday.

I kept on saying that those security are clueless , they can't even secure themselves talk less of any student.

Anyways, I hope and pray for quick recovery for the victim so that u can finish ur exam.

but wait o, why do dey take her to health center??
health center wey no get drug, nah only chalk den get. I pity the girl
bros if that health centre no get drug, why people dey always full for there? Abi people just play come that side? To even see doctor for there na war, you go see like 100 people dey wait for there to see one doc, the people working there dey try sha at least the few times i go there i get better drug for free sef.
Re: OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) by papiddo(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2019
incogni2o:

So what's surprising in that

We don't see more of that in d east.
Re: OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) by SUMMIE23(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funnyman:
I'm not sure you are familiar with OAU, I think you just post this for posting sake, because if you are you should know snipers are being sold in hostel butteries and shops t new market.

so it's been recommended for hostel use

beside why should snipper been sold in hostel butteries ?
Re: OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) by Funnyman: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
SUMMIE23:

so it's been recommended for hostel use

beside why should snipper been sold in hostel butteries ?
. Bedbugs things for fumigation by students.
Re: OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) by toprealman: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Attempted murder. Falana won't be interested in this case.
No celebrity will REACT to this one...... Nigerians= REACTORS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) / Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.