Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me (38043 Views)

Your Lie Can’t Change The Fact That You Assaulted Me - kizz Daniel’s Manager / OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by Mateen1000: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
utenwuson:
uncle wer mumu..... U are the not Okey... Let big brother or Andy blaze come to defend it not some uncultured cyber nuisance
Ordinary English, U no fit compose

Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by TemmyT002(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:
Who the hell would rape this matchstick?

She is actually beautiful and sexy
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
TemmyT002:

She is actually beautiful and sexy
Nigerians only consider Fat women sexy and good looking just because they are fat. smiley
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by DECENCY3: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
You want to start your own.

Don't come here and cry bus full of armed men are in front of your house.

Why did you not report him or speak up then?
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by Caseless: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
No more the elderly sounding biggie on big brother?
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by MNDY(m): 3:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Tamasaba:
match stick? This girl is beautiful. Now to the issue at hand...before accusing a man of rape make sure u have admissible evidence that can prove your case. I am just saying o...to avoid bushmeat catching the hunter instead at the end.

Speaking of bushmeat catching the hunter, I don't think the Law makes false rape accusation an offence and a punishable one too at that.
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by tomdon(m): 4:08am On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

All i want to say is......NwaAmaikpe is BACK!!!

Shey phone no de where the vagabond go before ni? Nwaamaikpe
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by litaninja(m): 4:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Going by the number of likes, it would appear there are at least 75 depraved Nigerians on here today

TrollKiller:
Who the hell would rape this matchstick?
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by TemmyT002(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2019
gypsey:
Nigerians only consider Fat women sexy and good looking just because they are fat. smiley

Lol. Nawa o
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Women have weird sexual fantasies.
What kind of incest rape shit is this?

Andre Blaze is too small to handle such a platform.
Nigerians should speculate about someone else.
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by kennysympathy(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2019
What’s the LGBT sign for?
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2019
Tamasaba:
match stick? This girl is beautiful. Now to the issue at hand...before accusing a man of rape make sure u have admissible evidence that can prove your case. I am just saying o...to avoid bushmeat catching the hunter instead at the end.

so if a man rapes a girl and covers all his tracks, it's as good as it never happened is that what you're saying?
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by samsam2019: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2019
why would anybody r@pe this?
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by 900warriorz: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Most of you shouting where's evidence are demented if not, you should know that at a rape scene, no one is there to video you...what evidence do you want to have at a rape scene or is it post rape tape you're looking for? Y'all should shut up abeg...
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by Tamasaba: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
DrObiHogan:
so if a man rapes a girl and covers all his tracks, it's as good as it never happened is that what you're saying?
funny u. U can't jail someone without
900warriorz:
Most of you shouting where's evidence are demented if not, you should know that at a rape scene, no one is there to video you...what evidence do you want to have at a rape scene or is it post rape tape you're looking for? Y'all should shut up abeg...
so if a girl u dumped comes out tomorrow to accuse u of rape u should be deemed guilty and jailed if there is no evidence. Abeg reason, especially u warrior
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by 900warriorz: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tamasaba:
funny u. U can't jail someone without so if a girl u dumped comes out tomorrow to accuse u of rape u should be deemed guilty and jailed if there is no evidence. Abeg reason, especially u warrior

if you dey reason, you go see say I no talk anything about jailing the guy...I only emphasized it's not in all rape cases that you see evidences and that way, it's difficult to judge.
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by Tamasaba: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
900warriorz:
if you dey reason, you go see say I no talk anything about jailing the guy...I only emphasized it's not in all rape cases that you see evidences and that way, it's difficult to judge.
u are emotional and aren't coherent. If u have no evidence and can't prove it, why risk being sued for defamation?
Re: Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me by 900warriorz: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tamasaba:
u are emotional and aren't coherent. If u have no evidence and can't prove it, why risk being sued for defamation?

I'd end my comment by saying, understand a comment before quoting...if you read my first comment in line with what you're saying, you'd know that you haven't understood what I said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh Osuofia Speaks On Biafra (Video, Photos) / Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.