Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Soundcity Chopthebeatchallenge - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Soundcity Chopthebeatchallenge (277 Views)

Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soundcity Chopthebeatchallenge by badbros(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Soundcity Nigeria hosted a competition few weeks ago titled #ChopTheBeatChallenge which was run across some top states in the country and the competition was headed by CHopstix.
I entered the competition as @the.badbro via soundcity kano and luckily I was shortlisted as one of the top 10 finalist.
Am using this medium to call on all musicians and any persons whom are music lovers here on nairaland to assist me by voting for me.
I made a rap video discussing the various challenges Nigerians are facing under bad governance.
To vote for me simply follow the link to soundcity kano page on Instagram and comment with my handle @the.badbro indicating you're voting for me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0HfNx7F2q3/?igshid=1td4ltmud014z

we rise by lifting others around us. Thanks

THE.BADBRO

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

DJ Big N Ft. Rema – Ogologoma / Beyonce Ft Wizkid Omo Naija Is Going Places O0. He Killed It. Check Out / Wizkid Celebrates 10million Streams On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.