Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Abortion Help Please! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion Help Please! (2116 Views)

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Help Please! by Mylovelife: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Medically, your girlfriend can't be pregnant and still be releasing eggs; so there's nothing to worry over.
Those sperm cells you released in her will just die from not fulfilling their ambition.

After this, she has like one or two cycles for friendly matches before her new season begins.
I'd advice you use them to improve on your pull-out game.

Welcome back
Re: Abortion Help Please! by NothingDoMe: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Twoclans:

See how you strolled back .

Yeye Guy cheesy

Your DP is one of the best kisses I have ever seen. That's what love is supposed to look like. No regard for make up or smelly hair.
Re: Abortion Help Please! by NothingDoMe: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Abortion Help Please! by Kingsley10000: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let our stupid mods push this thread to frontpage so that all and sundry will know that the GREATEST NAIRALANDER IS BACK

UP NWAMAIKPE
Re: Abortion Help Please! by Kingsley10000: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Welcome. Thats how people turned OP thread to welcome back party for you cheesy
The guy also makes my day with his sarcastic and hilarious comments....

He is very intelligent and real

1 Like

Re: Abortion Help Please! by NothingDoMe: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kingsley10000:
The guy also makes my day with his sarcastic and hilarious comments....

He is very intelligent and real
Agreed grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Maternity Hospital In Ikeja / Madagascar's' COVID 19 Herbal Drink Working! / 5 Best Food Supplements For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.