Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush (41225 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by konoplyanka: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
darediamond:

Nonsense?
I then need you to join the Nigeria army quickly provided you are from South.

The way you Igbos make this evil allegations show how evil minded you are. If you can think like this shows the evil you will unleash on other ethnic groups if you have the power. No wonder Igbo soldiers executed the first ethnic genocide in Nigeria with your military men.
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by darediamond(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
OrangeDream:
Pathetic and frustrated on the street. You nicely add up to the numbers.
You are making yourself a fraction to infinity.
Why not proven how sensible you are first. I say join Nigeria army.
Aint you a Southerner anylonger?
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by ekestic1976(f): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
SolexOlenin:

There is no genuine lover of Nigeria. Nigeria is cursed! It must be divided!

God will not permit your desires, IPOB boy. It's you only and your ilk that are cursed in Nigeria. That's the reason you thought you could push the Yoruba into rebellion. It can't werk, it won't werk.
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
darediamond:

You are making yourself a fraction to infinity.
Why not proven how sensible you are first. I say join Nigeria army.
Aint you a Southerner anylonger?
If you are not a fool, you will realize that, you play no role in the recruitment process or anything close to the process. Cartoon has messed up your life.
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Just2endowed2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Zikora1000:
embarassed chimo! See beautiful sweet igbo family. Kai, this pain is unbearable! Why why why? Igbo soldiers are being used as sacrificial a animals to this terrorists. Igbo soldiers should resign and stop fighting a war that is already compromised with informants everywhere even within the army. Rip my brother. La n'udo

If you donr have connection, you will be posted to the front line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Viking007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef

What happens to the family?

I suggest members of the armed forces in frontline battle should send their families out of the country to curtail stories of shocks, disbelief and abandon.

News of death is not pleasant especially when one falls to iron.

See the innocence in the eyes of the last three children. APC why?
Hmm! cry
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
gaetano:
There's this information I'm trying to process....

During military recruitment, Northerners are the mostly recruited. In fact they outnumber the south by like 20:1 in military recruitment, but when ever i read about Boko Haram casualties, it's mostly southern military forces. Why are the pampered northern forces not at the war front? Why are they scattered at road blocks all over the south? Are these people deliberately reducing the southern fighting forces undecided
you are liar and you know it... military recruitment especially for officer cadre is almost equal for every state...Nigeria has 36 states stop this rubbish of north and south thing
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by 35824L: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
OrangeDream:
Sometimes i wonder how we got here.Losing a whole Colonel to rag-tag terrorists.
GEJ and his ibo friends stole monies meant for buying weapons and other military equipment.
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
35824L:
[s]GEJ and his ibo friends stole monies meant for buying weapons and other military equipment[/s].
Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Donpenny(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Emrixx:
See this his beautiful wife that he left for another man to be smatching, boko Haram has been defeated technically
Joke of a country

Nigeria is not worth dying for
I saw ur pix I melt. I wish u cud be my .........somdays tongue
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Nchenches: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Despirado121:
Igbere TV just obtained the photos of Army Colonel who was killed by in recent ambush Boko Haram terrorists.

Col. Kinsgsley E. Elemele, according to reports gathered by Igbere TV, who happens to be the Chief of Staff to 29 Task force Brigade lost his life in recent line of battle with Boko Haram in Borno state.

It was earlier reported on Thursday that a Nigerian army colonel including five other gallant soldiers were killed in an ambush by rebel fighters in northeast Nigeria's Borno state.

According to the reports, heavily armed fighters from the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) group on Wednesday, opened fire on a patrol vehicle of soldiers who were on their way to Maiduguri from Damaturu, the capital of neighbouring Yobe state, when the rebels attacked them around 16:20 GMT, near Jakana, 30km from the state capital Maiduguri, killing all the soldiers on board.

The attack was repelled by soldiers at the base, with ISWAP fighters abandoning weapons and one vehicle as they fled.

Igbere TV gathers that the attacks came hours after a military chief in the northeast warned "terrorists" in the region to disarm or be destroyed.

So many soldiers and civilians have been lost within the course of the war and the battle is beginning to seem like one which will end in a Pyrrhic victory for the nation.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831475/tears-see-photos-of-another-nigerian-army-colonel-killed-in-recent-boko-haram-ambush/

To end in Pyrrhic victory indeed.

It's gonna be like Afghanistan's Pyrrhic victory when the Allied forces led by the US chased the Taliban away from nearly all the territory of Afghanistan.

But Taliban retook much of Afghanistan shortly after the Allied forces departed to their home countries.

Taliban is supported by loads of Afghan people. Boko Haram is supported by too many northern Nigeria Moslems. A country run by strict Islamic Sharia laws is what both fight for.

Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by darediamond(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2019
OrangeDream:
If you are not a fool, you will realize that, you play no role in the recruitment process or anything close to the process. Cartoon has messed up your life.
You are yer to bring sense forward.
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by SolexOlenin(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2019
ekestic1976:

God will not permit your desires, IPOB boy. It's you only and your ilk that are cursed in Nigeria. That's the reason you thought you could push the Yoruba into rebellion. It can't werk, it won't werk.

Call me whatever u want, I really do not care. But listen to urself, u guys do not like the east and they hate u as well, just like I do too... Why then do we have to remain together. Nigeria is cursed, and should be divided!
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Xano(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2019
gaetano:
There's this information I'm trying to process....

During military recruitment, Northerners are the mostly recruited. In fact they outnumber the south by like 20:1 in military recruitment, but when ever i read about Boko Haram casualties, it's mostly southern military forces. Why are the pampered northern forces not at the war front? Why are they scattered at road blocks all over the south? Are these people deliberately reducing the southern fighting forces undecided

To answer your question, Yes.

Some officers lobby for UN Peacekeeping missions, of which they are entitled with good allowances. Those who go on such, are promoted earlier than others.

Some officers use their tribal advantage on place of deployment.
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Evince(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
So another man go dey knack this pretty lady now
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Mrexcell(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Despirado121:
Igbere TV just obtained the photos of Army Colonel who was killed by in recent ambush Boko Haram terrorists.

Col. Kinsgsley E. Elemele, according to reports gathered by Igbere TV, who happens to be the Chief of Staff to 29 Task force Brigade lost his life in recent line of battle with Boko Haram in Borno state.

It was earlier reported on Thursday that a Nigerian army colonel including five other gallant soldiers were killed in an ambush by rebel fighters in northeast Nigeria's Borno state.

According to the reports, heavily armed fighters from the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) group on Wednesday, opened fire on a patrol vehicle of soldiers who were on their way to Maiduguri from Damaturu, the capital of neighbouring Yobe state, when the rebels attacked them around 16:20 GMT, near Jakana, 30km from the state capital Maiduguri, killing all the soldiers on board.

The attack was repelled by soldiers at the base, with ISWAP fighters abandoning weapons and one vehicle as they fled.

Igbere TV gathers that the attacks came hours after a military chief in the northeast warned "terrorists" in the region to disarm or be destroyed.

So many soldiers and civilians have been lost within the course of the war and the battle is beginning to seem like one which will end in a Pyrrhic victory for the nation.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831475/tears-see-photos-of-another-nigerian-army-colonel-killed-in-recent-boko-haram-ambush/

Any south south or south east person who died in this bokoharam war died for absolutely nothing the fulani north is systemically eliminating all ss and se personnel in the nigerian military using this war against bokoharam as a cover up, that's exactly how Argentina wiped out all blacks in their country by continuing sending them to the war front to be killed.
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Shepherd00: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
openmine:
"Bokoharam has been tactically,practically and technically defeated" - Lai Mohammed
Where is dat lie Moharmad guy sef?
Re: Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by openmine(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Where is dat lie Moharmad guy sef?
that lie is now claiming the lives of innocent men and women! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.