Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Have A New Man & He Is The Only One I Open My Legs For “- Wizkid’s Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A New Man & He Is The Only One I Open My Legs For “- Wizkid’s Baby Mama (556 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A New Man & He Is The Only One I Open My Legs For “- Wizkid’s Baby Mama by naijafold(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Binta Diallo, the second baby mama of Nigerian singer, Ayo Balogun popularly known asWizkid shows off her new man, says she’s no longer interested in getting attention from the father of her son, King Ayo and that her new man is the only man she can open her legs for.

She made this known when a follower accused her of still having emotional attachment to Wizkid and if he wants her back, she will readily open her legs..

Source: http://yinkfold.com/i-have-a-new-man-he-is-the-only-one-i-open-my-legs-for-wizkids-baby-mama-binta-diallo-diamond/

Re: I Have A New Man & He Is The Only One I Open My Legs For “- Wizkid’s Baby Mama by Oladejo112(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ummm.. that's ur problem.

but I know if wizkid say you should open tha leg again you will..¡¡¡
Re: I Have A New Man & He Is The Only One I Open My Legs For “- Wizkid’s Baby Mama by donbachi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
So na diallo daughter be dis...chai!..na so her fada collect 21 gun shots...na she don dey collect many u know.
Re: I Have A New Man & He Is The Only One I Open My Legs For “- Wizkid’s Baby Mama by dikeigbo2(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
so opening of leg is now visa to America......and if i may ask...what has those you opened those legs won as prize?

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Somebody Would Sexually Assault Me - Akin Lewis Says / ‘toyin Lawani Said My Breasts Are Firm For 55 Years’ – Kemi Olunloyo / #bbnaija: What Mercy Said That Led To Her Fight With Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.