Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Fun Lion For Sale - Peugeot 407 Coupé - Stick shift - Tokunbo - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fun Lion For Sale - Peugeot 407 Coupé - Stick shift - Tokunbo (3190 Views)

Distress Sale: Peugeot 406 With Faulty Engine - SOLD / Peugeot 206 GT SPORT For Sale - Black Fun Lion / Various Peugeot Models For Sale - Peugeot Lovers Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Lion For Sale - Peugeot 407 Coupé - Stick shift - Tokunbo by mknigeriagreat: 2:34am On Aug 23, 2019
kingreign:

a bone stock 2004 corolla LE. not even an XRS. so go fkcu yourself undecided undecided

He goat that you are bring one xrs to me in abuja and come and race me with this EW10a sedan from city gate to giri junction this saturday with 500k. If i get to giri junction and I dont wait up to 2 minutes for you before you arrive then you win the money not to even talk of EW12 engine. What a silly novice you are.

1 Like

Re: Fun Lion For Sale - Peugeot 407 Coupé - Stick shift - Tokunbo by Idaytesj29(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
mknigeriagreat:

He goat that you are bring one xrs to me in abuja and come and race me with this EW10a sedan from city gate to giri junction this saturday with 500k. If i get to giri junction and I dont wait up to 2 minutes for you before you arrive then you win the money not to even talk of EW12 engine. What a silly novice you are.

Don't mind their blind devotion to Toyota. They are ready to trash common sense and standard engineering to praise Toyota. Having seen your challenge, he japa!
Re: Fun Lion For Sale - Peugeot 407 Coupé - Stick shift - Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Don't mind their blind devotion to Toyota. They are ready to trash common sense and standard engineering to praise Toyota. Having seen your challenge, he japa!
The last time I checked, the Corolla TS kompressor was and is faster and more fun to drive than a pijo 406.

If in doubt, argue with your keyboard.
Re: Fun Lion For Sale - Peugeot 407 Coupé - Stick shift - Tokunbo by Eternitymedia88: 8:00am On May 07, 2021
kingreign:

The last time I checked, the Corolla TS kompressor was and is faster and more fun to drive than a pijo 406.

If in doubt, argue with your keyboard.

Sillier answer, after almost two years.
Re: Fun Lion For Sale - Peugeot 407 Coupé - Stick shift - Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2021
Eternitymedia88:

Sillier answer, after almost two years.
I still stand by my word, if you don't like it, jump into a lagoon.

By the way, go make peace with whosoever is troubling you. I'm not bothered by you or your rude insulting nature.
Re: Fun Lion For Sale - Peugeot 407 Coupé - Stick shift - Tokunbo by Eternitymedia88: 11:43am On May 07, 2021
kingreign:

I still stand by my word, if you don't like it, jump into a lagoon.

By the way, go make peace with whosoever is troubling you. I'm not bothered by you or your rude insulting nature.

Is that all?

Cheeky Nairaland Auto section keyboard warrior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Clean Es300 2004 Full Option In Perfect Condition 1.390k / ***Sold***Neatly Used Honda Accord 2008 / Foreign Used Honda Pilot 2007 EX-L N6.5m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.