Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis (887 Views)

Urgent Need For 200 Crates Of Large Eggs / URGENT!!! A Client Of Ours Is In Need Of The Supply Of 200 Crates Of Eggs Weekly / Bulky Of Fresh Eggs On Sales Contact 0811 657 4935 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello,
I need serious buyers who can buy as much as 200 crates of eggs on a daily basis. Delivery is also available

Direct buyers only pls
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by healthserve(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
K.
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by Supernatural19: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Call +2347080116826
After 1pm tomorrow or minday
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by healthserve(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Supernatural19:
Call +2347080116826
After 1pm tomorrow or minday

This is high handed. You should be the one doing the calling. Op this is a red flag. Do not work with an individual with such a high handed behavior. One way or the other, behavior reflects in how people handle and run businesses. This is purely wrong and evil

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2019
healthserve:

This is high handed. You should be the one doing the calling. Op this is a red flag. Do not work with an individual with such a high handed behavior. One way or the other, behavior reflects in how people handle and run businesses. This is purely wrong and evil

Thanks sir
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by healthserve(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2019
ifedola28:

Thanks sir

wink
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by celeiyke: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2019
healthserve:

U de vex o
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by healthserve(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2019
celeiyke:

U de vex o

People need to know the difference between the one benefitting from the one been blessed. Make everybody sabi their place abeg. If not if people who don't know you're blessing them come into your life, they will come with the assumptions they're helping you and mess you up. I've been around trust me.

Op I can refer someone in a good market spot for you to work with if you can make delivery to Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2019
healthserve:

People need to know the difference between the one benefitting from the one been blessed. Make everybody sabi their place abeg. If not if people who don't know you're blessing them come into your life, they will come with the assumptions they're helping you and mess you up. I've been around trust me.

Op I can refer someone in a good market spot for you to work with if you can make delivery to Lagos

Yes sir, we can make deliveries. I will really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by healthserve(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2019
ifedola28:

Yes sir, we can make deliveries. I will really appreciate it.

Call David on 0818 643 4128. Tell him his brother in law gae you his contact and you wish to speak with his wife on egg supplies. They have extensive market base for plantain eggs and other agro products. They also have restaurants who purchase some of these commodities. It can be a long term partnership . Be open to flexibility

Do not quote this message after coping the number so I cab erase this message and the contact . simply create a new post beneath saying copied so I can know the number has been saved.
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks sir
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by healthserve(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2019
ifedola28:
Thanks sir

NP. Also starting a project soon. I'll be needing your expertise on organic pesticide and herbicide
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2019
healthserve:

NP. Also starting a project soon. I'll be needing your expertise on organic pesticide and herbicide

No problem sir
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by Issygirl(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Your location please
Re: I Need Buyers Who Can Buy 200 Crates Of Eggs On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Issygirl:
Your location please

Epe, Lagos state

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Now One Of The Top Rice-producing States In Nigeria / How Well Can You Explain This Carrots? / Super Gro: Fruit Crops, Cash & Tree Crops And Fish Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.