Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening (57658 Views)

Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Beijing Daxing International Airport: Making Of World Largest, Biggest Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by ijabiken1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Recruitmentedu:
I think if we dont have death penalty for corruption, we will never reach this level of development.. never
who tells u our problem is corruption, we don't av leaders with good ideas and vision
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by sonnie10: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
shogsman:

You're calling an $11billion dollar airport a child's play.Atlanta airport doesn't come close guy,this is currently the greatest architectural masterpiece you can see in an airport.
The Hartford Jackson Atlanta airport which is the biggest airport in world does not come close?
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
ijabiken1:
who tells u our problem is corruption, we don't av leaders with good ideas and vision
Hmmm very true...
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by nep2ra(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
No God, No Jesus, No seed sowing, No tithes, No Allahu Akbar yet see development.

Upon all our churches and mosques, we backward like say tomorrow no dey.

Make una continue.

Una go get sense las las.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by MarianaTrench: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is a country that works, not this shithole we have here

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nukilia: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
FisifunKododada:
How come Chinese who do not believe in God are more advanced, more development than Nigerians who go to churches and mosques in their teeming millions?
They are the ones who believe in God. Europeans introduced a false god to Africans so as to make Africans underdeveloped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by FisifunKododada: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Felixamos:

I will try my best not to insult you.... Why in the world would you say Chinese does not believe in God? What is your definition of believe in God? Couldn't you have made your point without bringing in religion to it??

No vex o! So does that mean Buhhda or Tao or Confucius is greater than Jesus and Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
maybachmusic:
Lol

We have ruga

And three senators from bayelsa

.FCK this shlthole undecided
See ehn! Even if we manage to build this type, lack of maintenance would still kill it... But no think am sha, I no believe say we go ever build this type of standard...
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by benedictac(f): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
And the same #4.1t is awarded in Nigeria for 10km road
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by FisifunKododada: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nukilia:
They are the ones who believe in God. Europeans introduced a false god to Africans so as to make Africans underdeveloped.

You know the more I think about it, the more I begin to suspect that you are right? Europeans/Americans don't even love Jesus the way Africans love him...YET Europeans/Americans are living 10 times better than Africans. Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nukilia: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
FisifunKododada:

You know the more I think about it, the more I begin to suspect that you are right? Europeans/Americans don't even love Jesus the way Africans love him...YET Europeans/Americans are living 10 times better than Africans. Na wa o!

When did Europeans become so nice and benevolent that they would love to show you something that would make your life better. Africans have been scammed and its a pity that they can hardly see they've been scammed cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by paix(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Anytime I see something like this, I shed tears for my country Nigeria. When some countries are advancing in science and technology, my country is still talking about cows.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by berrystunn(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bolustical:
With the way Peter Obi mentions China, one would think he had replicated things like this in Anambra.

If he really wants the Chinese way, he wouldn't have had any association with one of the most established lootocrats in our country coz Chinese don't deal with looters, they kill them.

Stay with your Buhari
Enjoy your 4 years

Usu

3 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
FisifunKododada:

No vex o! So does that mean Buhhda or Tao or Confucius is greater than Jesus and Mohammed?
None of them can ever be greater than Jesus for a true Christian... But my point is, they believe in a god.. sorry if I came in hard but please you shouldn't bring Christianity or any region to this it's uncalled for.. I know so many committed Christian's including myself who have been successful serving God through Jesus Christ.. There are also atheist out there who are poorer than poor at least I've seen and discussed with one.. My point is, region is sensitive to those of us who take it seriously and it shouldn't be used in comparison with anyone or thing..

2 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by shogsman(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
sonnie10:

The Hartford Jackson Atlanta airport which is the biggest airport in world does not come close?
Hartford is almost a 100years old,be reasonable bro.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by stonemasonn: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin
FisifunKododada:
How come Chinese who do not believe in God are more advanced, more development than Nigerians who go to churches and mosques in their teeming millions?
the gods are not carpenters and masons.

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by FisifunKododada: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Felixamos:

None of them can ever be greater than Jesus for a true Christian... But my point is, they believe in a god.. sorry if I came in hard but please you shouldn't bring Christianity or any region to this it's uncalled for.. I know so many committed Christian's including myself who have been successful serving God through Jesus Christ.. There are also atheist out there who are poorer than poor at least I've seen and discussed with one.. My point is, region is sensitive to those of us who take it seriously and it shouldn't be used in comparison with anyone or thing..

Okay. No vex. I am just trying to understand the world. I am just trying to understand how Europeans/Arabs who gave us religions are doing far better even though they are not very serious as we are with those religions. Anyway nothing do you, have a nice day.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by FisifunKododada: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
stonemasonn:
;Dthe gods are not carpenters and masons.

But Jesus na carpenter now cheesy
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by sapientia(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
we dont have light in Nigeria
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
I wish Chinese could tag buhari when they make this type of post if it would make some of his brain cells to start working again. At the right direction this time..

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by FisifunKododada: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nukilia:

When did Europeans become so nice and benevolent that they would love to show you something that would make your life better. Africans have been scammed and its a pity that they can hardly see they've been scammed cry

My brother I hope you are not right. If you are right then Africans are fvcked forever. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Architecture that melts the heart and tech that bursts brain.
When shall we get to this level when we are still living in the 90s fighting some stone age cattle herders and gullible religion extremists.

Though these achievements by China are impressive, when you look closer, they look less so.

Where is China getting all these cash to build all these fancy projects? The country's debt is ballooning and state owned banks are massively indebted. Were they to call in their loans, China's economy would collapse.

Yes, be impressed but better still, look closer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Ladygenny: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by tayolove12(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hezzyluv:
China-test-runs-new-4.1t airport

9ja politicians test run......
b lyk

One new manual borehole @ #2.1billion
One solar light at graveyard @ #500m
One block of classroom @ #300billion
2 fish ponds
@ #700m
1 km potholes repair @ #400billion
etc.

Sense no go kill you, you too get brain bruv.

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by ThothHermes: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
4.1 Trillion

Oh Lord shocked
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by treasureboy09(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Okay. No vex. I am just trying to understand the world. I am just trying to understand how Europeans/Arabs who gave us religions are doing far better even though they are not very serious as we are with those religions. Anyway nothing do you, have a nice day.
. Bro don't get it wrong, we are just some bunch of hypocrites, we use religion as a frontier to do all sorts of atrocities, if the christians in Nigeria follow just 50 percent of what's written in the Bible as well as the Muslims ......I bet you Nigeria will be the best Country in the World.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
FisifunKododada:

See, most of those guys spend most of their life studying.. When I say studying, I mean research studying.. Our Holy Bible teaches us that a man who does not work should not eat.. Jesus Christ does not support laziness.. Those guys take their religion and their work seriously unlike some Nigerians who haven't got anything upstairs and instead of admitting, they'll blame it on region.. Do not be deceived! Every successful man especially those who make those amazing discoveries believe in one God or the other(I'm 100% sure of that). Now the question is, which would you rather believe in? For me, is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.. Wish I could talk to you in person sha... Have a nice day too.

2 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by ThothHermes: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
nep2ra:
No God, No Jesus, No seed sowing, No tithes, No Allahu Akbar yet see development.

Upon all our churches and mosques, we backward like say tomorrow no dey.

Make una continue.

Una go get sense las las.
Cliché.

Post Hoc.

It is possible to have churches, mosques and still develop.
The are exclusive to one another.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
treasureboy09:
. Bro don't get it wrong, we are just some bunch of hypocrites, we use religion as a frontier to do all sorts of atrocities, if the christians in Nigeria follow just 50 percent of what's written in the Bible as well as the Muslims ......I bet you Nigeria will be the best Country in the World.
May your days be long.. Amen..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos / My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / Handworks To Learn In Nigeria Before You Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.