Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

See How Peruzzi Met Davido, And How Chioma Is Related To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Peruzzi Met Davido, And How Chioma Is Related To Him (539 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Peruzzi Met Davido, And How Chioma Is Related To Him by Emmex695(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2019

How Peruzzi Met Davido, DMW singer, Peruzzi gives account
of his
relationship with his boss, Davido and how
he met him for the first time.
Peruzzi also opened up on his relationship with
Chioma , Davido’s girlfriend, and how he had to
leave the university where he was studying
medicine and surgery.
Peruzzi said Chioma is his mother’s cousin’s
daughter and when she told him she was in a
relationship with Davido, he found it hard to
believe. He also noted that around that time,
Davido was also showing him love and
supporting his brand on social media.
On Meeting Davido for the First Time
After my mother’s burial; I was going home
and someone sent me a message on Twitter,
commending my song. The person asked if I
remembered her. After she explained who she
was, I remembered her. She told me Davido
sent my song to her. I didn’t believe it. She
further told me that they were dating and she
is like my distant cousin, so I didn’t even see it...
Read All On The Link Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://loadedkit.com.ng/see-how-peruzzi-met-davido-and-how-chioma-is-related-to-him/

(1) (Reply)

Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Shares Video Of Rapper Sucking Her Toes / Loved-up Photo Of Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats Trends On Social Media / Comedian 'I GO DYE' Speaks On Buhari Govt Banning Bbnaija Over Live Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.