Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) (35781 Views)

BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Dyeklint667: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2019
bennynaza:
I like don jazzy's music.

But his social media life is so weird.
Dude reacts and posts like a jobless, seeking for notice Nigerian slay queen.
If not bbn, it's photoshopping pic with Rihanna or editing his pic to look like a woman.

Why is he reacting on the most pointless matters and never on important topics

Leave the guy alone, he is just trying to live a normally life...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Yes sir let's turn it to akaracheesy
johnjohnson:
So what should we do, fry beans?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Budline1(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Tasha is simply disgusting

She is ill mannered and unexposed and really bringing shame to her fans.

This is what happens when guys famz and hail girls simply because they are shaking bum on IG.

Let's help our girls by applauding them when they do something positive and commendable and shun them when they are busy displaying themselves as sex objects.

It's starts with you. Stop liking posts of any bum shaker on IG or any other social media platform, it is making our girls dumb!

You are so wise. You said it all. What you wrote reminds me of a post by Prince Donnell on IG, you may know him.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Budline1(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Aiyk2333:

shameful kill u there. do u know whether its a contractual agreement, is it ur data or phone he's using. b killing ursef while he's smiling to the bank for those comments

Abi. Don Jazi is using the show to trend. Keeping himself on the limelight. That's still a secret to longevity. He understands how things work, he's smart.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by gcof(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Factfinder1:
See how Don jazzy reduce himself to bbn social media manager... Soo shameful
that do not Still make you better than him
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Slymonster:

You know nothing bro. Its business for him.
His DJ has perform, most of his artist will. More gigs has been given to him including indomie in the show.

So what's my business.... Does all the things you mentioned still makes the show a good show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2019
gcof:
that do not Still make you better than him

Are you better??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by gcof(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Factfinder1:

Are you better??
i’m not dragging who’s better with you bro just that you do not have to right to judge people on what they feel keeps their lives going
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2019
Scatterscatter:

This is what happens when guys famz and hail girls simply because they are shaking bum on IG.

Let's help our girls by applauding them when they do something positive and commendable and shun them when they are busy displaying themselves as sex objects.

It's starts with you. Stop liking posts of any bum shaker on IG or any other social media platform, it is making our girls dumb!

Na true I you no lie niggi. This girls dumb rich ground now a days o.. if no be yansh. Persin for no know what to do with many of them o.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2019
I knew this girl fame won't last. It will soon turn to infamy..she is too reclusive..stock to herself forming one thing. But in that narrow space has developed a world view of some sought without wanting to make proper contact with the world.

She is a dull yet paranoid chicks. Girls like that are so fill if themselves . They read meaning to even the most meaningless things.

I take its reverse psychology. There own form of self defence. They don't want people to know they are big for nothing. I mean to be famouse and not know muc.how ignorant they are so they create anger at AL time to push people back.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Factfinder1:

So what's my business.... Does all the things you mentioned still makes the show a good show

Find a channel that fits you..
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Be like say na hin be BBNaija brand Ambassador cheesy cheesy cheesy

Felixalex:
Hmmmm

This girl should be evicted as soon as possible make she come back Instagram de shake nyash for me, that's her only use. Even on her Instagram page if i see her mouth moving on any post, i mute. All i want to hear talking is her nyash!.

So she even went to BBNaija house and someone else is beating her in the nyash game? Yesterday i was just hearing mercy mercy mercy all over.

Buh Don Jazzy sopoz pass dis kind tin na? Chai
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Aystarz: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2019
gaetano:
An aimless lumpenproletarian spectacle of a show called "Big Brother". Too many peddlers of philistine decadence in this forum.

where are the sex style guys and the betting odd crew when you need them the most?

Coming from a guy whose moniker is Gaetano grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Felixalex:
Hmmmm

This girl should be evicted as soon as possible make she come back Instagram de shake nyash for me, that's her only use. Even on her Instagram page if i see her mouth moving on any post, i mute. All i want to hear talking is her nyash!.

So she even went to BBNaija house and someone else is beating her in the nyash game? Yesterday i was just hearing mercy mercy mercy all over.

Buh Don Jazzy sopoz pass dis kind tin na? Chai
Dem de pas celebrity mata
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
bigtt76:
Be like say na hin be BBNaija brand Ambassador cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe o
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2019
Factfinder1:
See how Don jazzy reduce himself to bbn social media manager... Soo shameful

He's been sponsored for it
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Necksonnel:

The guy don already hustle and make money. He just dey enjoy his life.He has all the time in the world. You no expect am to dey work like you.

He still works. He still makes songs. That's work.
Stop trying to be clever by half
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
angryY'all that didn't watch it are just judging her..
There are some witches and wizards that want to spoil her name..
we know she's rude.. but u cant say she just insulted mike for no reason

be sensible enough to describe what caused the argument..this is what hapenen in that post about her and frodd.. dont be spoiling her market abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
That Tacha is really going through some inferiority complex issues in the house

All those shouts and fights are just to cover them
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Scatterscatter:

U people are giving that Tasha attention, dats what she wants, dat was why she did what she did to Mike for no reason.She is an attention seeker, and can go to any lenght to get attention. She was ignored by all d guys at d party, she just wanted to vent her frustration on somebody.. nonsense and ingredients. Left for me, she would be ignored till she gets evicted.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) by nototribalist: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
shogsman:
Do they pay donjazzy or is he part of their board.
big brother naija signed Don Jazzy recently as ambassador, he's job is to be commenting and making a buzz for viewers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.