Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Does This Sound Good To You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does This Sound Good To You? (721 Views)

Sometimes Is Good To Think Out Of The Box / What Does This HR Mean? / Does This Sound Good To You(re:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does This Sound Good To You? by katme: 6:24pm On May 11, 2007
Yes!!! It's actually possible to make a living on-line, legitimately. I was one of the biggest skeptics until i actually started doing it.

I earnestly think that our certificates are doing us a lot of disservice. why? we attach our success and earning potential to them(our certificates). This is not good. Let's wake up.

Right now, I'm thrilled to have a chance to share with you the truly amazing discoveries that I've made which would enable you to live the life you dream about - create wealth, make a fantastic income, enjoy luxury vacations without working like a slave or going to a job you hate.

However, You have to know the basics of how this business works before u can launch your money-making activities.Depending on how much you already know (and have), you can actually begin doing this immediately by clicking this link www, biz/katmeglobal .I will be pleased share some more with you, u only need to be serious about it, REMEMBER, Information is just information, unless you act on it.

Pyemo Afego
                     afegoreal@yahoo.com
                     +234 8054022642
http://clubfreedom.biz/katmeglobal

(1) (Reply)

Rent A House At Victoria Island / First Bank 3rd Batch Possible? / Vacancies For Security Guards And Cleaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.