Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike (62350 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by emma321(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by seunmohmoh(f): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Na ordinary pata mike wear so?

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Christain1010e: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Romantic
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by DimIsaac10(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2019
I bet you if it was one educational show, a lot of Fulani cows watching this very senseless show won't be commenting..
If you like quote me, Trump will deport you las las...
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Switruth: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
After all said and done.

If SHÍT BROTHER NAIJA can continue to flourish.

Then, any shít can flourish in Naija.

Naija, officially the fertile soil for all kinds of shíts and trash. The more I try to understand this country, the more confused I get.
. Gotv is cheap. Get your eyes off if you don’t like it. No need placing your frustrations on what takes the feelings of Nigerians off the country’s demise at the moment. Be guided. Now fire me.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Omarsheriff(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2019
omo didn't see all this.
I don put off my generator already sad
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Lordjb: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Nice one, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Switruth:
. Gotv is cheap. Get your eyes off if you don’t like it. No need placing your frustrations on what takes the feelings of Nigerians off the country’s demise at the moment. Be guided. Now fire me.

Rather, common sense is cheap. The same Nigerians who want Nigeria to be like China, Russia, America and the rest, would rather spend their time and money on and settle for cheap mediocre way of life and activities. Most time one blames the leaders only to discover that majority of the so called young Nigerians are even more dumb, backward and less progressive.

The ones who brought the show sure knows the trash will surely thrive with the population of slow pokes the country is blessed with. Many times you see a lot of so called educated or informed youths, but soon enough you will realize they are mere sophisticated morons. Beneath the fake surface facade of being enlightened or informed is the real deep abyss of gullibility, backwardness and low sense of reasoning.

Continue watching and promoting your shït while we hope Nigeria will one day give birth to a population of progressive, intelligent right thinking generation.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by slowice(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Good for them.... As for that lousy Tasha, her rudeness is annoying.... Wish she get evicted

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Agugbadin: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2019
BBNija is for the gangsters, useless and criminal elements in the society. It is a brothel where people who don't know themselves before just come kiss and have sex. They are are persons with very low IQ and useless to the society
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Luthercboi: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Guys if you have heard about forex but you don’t know how it works

It a market that controls 5.3 trillion per day
And that a good place to make money

message me via WhatsApp @ 07015421422
They’ll be a lecture there by 4pm (FREE )

Briefing you about the basic of forex and to raise money from there with just RISK MANAGEMENT
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I never saw this part. Tacha should calm down on how she harrases the guys biko.
and she sef dey follow watch this rubbish useless show. can u see now that you're immature grin cos I don't know of any Ladies in her 30"s that'll sacrifice her time to watch this nonsense programme.
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Paulo3ree(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Wonderful news, just showed it to my compound people to read too,
Now we are happy and its a life changing news
OP thanks
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2019
itsMrIke:
I saw the kissing Live...I am surprised many people didn't see them, they were the only people I saw throughout the embarrassing fiasco that is Tacha's stupidity.
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
and she sef dey follow watch this rubbish useless show. can u see now that you're immature grin cos I don't know of any Ladies in her 30"s that'll sacrifice her time to watch this nonsense programme.
Ooooh so if others are watching it, I should close my eyes or change d channel ryt? Pls stop sounding dumb.
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by mixta140: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2019
Rubbish
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by skyfather09(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2019
this show sef
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
You dedicated 4 yeye silly topics to big brother naija.. Ori yin ti gbale ni nairaland yi!
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Smartjohns(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
The first set of NLers will complement, the second set will abuse the show, end time e.t.c while the last set of NLers will say, they don't watch it.

Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by stasius: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Those ones came to Bleep!

Dont worry they will soon be evicted! Useless people
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Switruth: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Rather, common sense is cheap. The same Nigerians who want Nigeria to be like China, Russia, America and the rest, would rather spend their time and money on and settle for cheap mediocre way of life and activities. Most time one blames the leaders only to discover that majority of the so called young Nigerians are even more dumb, backward and less progressive.

The ones who brought the show sure knows the trash will surely thrive with the population of slow pokes the country is blessed with. Many times you see a lot of so called educated or informed youths, but soon enough you will realize they are mere sophisticated morons. Beneath the fake surface facade of being enlightened or informed is the real deep abyss of gullibility, backwardness and low sense of reasoning.

Continue watching and promoting your shït while we hope Nigeria will one day give birth to a population of progressive, intelligent right thinking generation.
. Boss we no fit die inside politics. We dey imitate oyibo so make we imitate them finish. I hope u saw Toni Braxton hugging all our politicians. How do they feel? Tell me boss.
Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Soso990240(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Almunjid:
I did not see any relevance of BBNAIJA to our lives, these guys r just acting drama.
To tell u dat Nigerians love rubbish and shows dat promote immoral act and nudity. Gulder ultimate search and Mtn project fame are far more educating and intellectual enriching than big brother, but we Neva gave them such heavy attention as this..

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike by Almunjid(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Soso990240:
To tell u dat Nigerians love rubbish and shows dat promote immoral act and nudity. Gulder ultimate search and Mtn project fame are far more educating and intellectual enriching than big brother, but we Neva gave them such heavy attention as this..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Approve Pay-as-you-go, Price Reduction For DSTV, Others / Download Full Movie: A Trip To Jamaica | By Ay, Funke… / Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.