Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. (609 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. by Gonum10Gonum(m): 4:15am On Jul 21, 2019
THE TRUTH IS INCONTROVERTIBLE. MALICE MAY ATTACK IT, IGNORANCE MAY DERIDE IT, BUT IN THE END, THERE IT IS!

*~ The Unvanquishable Erudite Hon. Barr. Worgu Boms wrote:

20th July, 2019

To go to the matrimonial home of a party member, call him out with his wife and brother, and tell them that they are poor and therefore, should not dream to improve themselves politically after you have already done so, is to be condemned by all right thinking persons and it can't be too condemned!

Those who think it is fine to behave that way should be allowed their views.
We too, who make no pretences that it is a bad behavior, should also be allowed and not blackmailed into saying that what we esteem from our conscience to be bad is good, all because we were given opportunity to serve mankind!

Condemning evil morning, afternoon and evening, everyday, is commendable to some of us just as commending it by others is good for them.
Let each be allowed his way!

Inducing poor party faithful to part with their cash based on the understanding that they would collect party forms to contest congresses to serve the party and after you collect the cash, you pretend nothing happened between you and them and in fact, teargas them all to ensure they don't get the forms they paid for.

This is fraud according to our Law and also morally despicable.

Those who say the person who behaved that way should be garlanded because he is a benefactor should be allowed their views. It is a reflection of their own world views and upbringing and background which may not be their faults.

Those (I am proudly one of such) who insist that that type of behavior borders on criminality and fraud and should not be encouraged in a political party that preaches change and progressivism if the perpetrator gave us life, should also be allowed to express ourselves and let the man who gave life take his life for expressing our minds!

What is the problem there?

A man goes from one public place to the other, one medium to the other, saying that those who have political preferences different from his are "hungry people".
"They can't bear hunger".
They will soon come and beg" etc etc .
Some say because such a person who talks like that about people should be applauded because he is the one who gives appointment.
If that's your position, I call you no names. We wish them well.

Others (am proudly a leader in this school of thought) are of the view that such a way should be condemned and no amount of time is limited in the condemnation and that it doesn't matter who the person who talks like that is!
What's the problem there?

A person with whom you worked under the most politically trying time, when there was a confederacy to reduce him to nothing politically and after that era and there was success, goes publicly to announce:
"These people have no character"
"They have no conscience".

I am one of those who will not get tired to condemn such outbursts, even if the person saying it gave me life.
You may not like it. Fine!
Neither do I like your keeping quiet in the face of such ungodly way of talking about and treating people unjustly, just because in your view, he gave everyone life!

So, what's the problem?

To condemn evil from morning to night everyday and to, every day and night wink, even encourage it by insulting and framing up those who speak against it, which is better and which helps society?

Views may vary because of personal interest, so why are we annoyed with others for seeing it our own way?
Why call People betrayers merely because they don't agree with your view and options?
Because a person holds a different political preference from the person who gave him appointment, that means automatically, that the person is not only ungrateful, but was picked from the gutter, from no where!
Really?
Interesting!
So be it, next time don't pick him again and it changes nothing whether he was picked from gutters or plucked from heaven : he is entitled to his views had opinions.

Since you are the maker of mankind, stop making him.
Make others.
What's the problem there?

This matter, yes, this matter interests me and I have time and energy for it.
Black mail won't work!

Why isn't Rotimi Amaechi CON, still in the same party with Dr Peter Odili?
Is Odili not his master?
Did you never hear him say Odili picked him from nowhere and made him somebody?
So, why is he not with him?

"To thine own self be true".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. by saheedbadmus(m): 5:00am On Jul 21, 2019
everyone wanna become God father in there states..thats what i see
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. by Achimene(m): 5:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Truth is light, it will never be hidden not destroyed! It'll surely prevail over evil and falsehood!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14am On Jul 21, 2019
THE LION OF UBOMA himself.

God bless Rotimi Amaechi, The Best Minister under Our Daddy for the past 4 years.

Keep up the good work Mr Rotimi.

A better Nigeria is all we want.

A better Nigeria we are going.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. by 1shortblackboy: 5:56am On Jul 21, 2019
post=80474962:
THE LION OF UBOMA himself.

God bless Rotimi Amaechi, The Best Minister under Our Daddy for the past 4 years.

Keep up the good work Mr Rotimi.

A better Nigeria is all we want.

A better Nigeria we are going.
u just wake up from sleep and start writing rubbish..... sick man angry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Jul 21, 2019
1shortblackboy:
u just wake up from sleep and start writing rubbish..... sick man angry

You will soon be wise in life!

Brb.........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. by 1shortblackboy: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2019
post=80475282:

You will soon be wise in life!

Brb.........
shut up
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Caused The Problems In Rivers State APC Till Date. by otokx(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Nice write up by Boms though he tended to talk in parables.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Centre Fires Back At Timi Frank, Says Jonathan Should Apologize To Nige / Xenophobic Attacks: APC Wants South African Companies Nationalised / Nigerian Returnees From South Africa In The Scoan, Receive N12m!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.