Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Airtel Is The Best. See Speed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is The Best. See Speed (3816 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / Omo I Dey Enjoy For Hear Oo... See Speed / Airtel Launch Their 4G LTE Service, See Speed And Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Charley2020: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2019
No other network has ever given me this kind of speed even with full signal bars. Also, Airtel gives me the lowest ping while gaming online. I should have started using them earlier. Thanks to Airtel, I no longer have internet issues. Their network is stable and consistent. I get such results from my speed test no matter the time of day when the test was done.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by rottennaija(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Depends on your location

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by WINNERMENTALITY: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2019
They are trying

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by ebuka10box(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Self contain(120 -300k) 1 bedroom flat( 200k - 450k) 2bedroom flat (350 - 900k), lands for sale at different prices all located at Ada George and n.t.a axis of prtharcourt . Please link up if you are interested 07066196319 . God bless all the hustlers on this platform.....
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by SagirmohH: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Ain't that the WiFi icon I see connected on your notification bar?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by OneKinGuy(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2019
SagirmohH:
May be he using a router or something.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Greatzeus(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Charley2020:
No other network has ever given me this kind of speed even with full signal bars. Also, Airtel gives me the lowest ping while gaming online. I should have started using them earlier. Thanks to Airtel, I no longer have internet issues. Their network is stable and consistent. I get such results from my speed test no matter the time of day when the test was done.
These are speed by megabits(Mb/Sec,show us the speed by megabytes (MB/Sec).
A good megabytes speed should be 100mb/s plus
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Ejadike(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2019
Charley2020:
Airtel is very good o especially the binge plan they have. Very fast on Tecno devices
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Truthwords: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Not like this useless 9 mobile wey slow like snail. I miss the days of Etisalat

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by mrMeen(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Truthwords:
Not like this useless 9 mobile wey slow like snail. I miss the days of Etisalat
baba wallahi why dem sell etisalat to this useless 9mobile, anyways airtel is babe man get like 2mbps on 3g and about 5mbps on 4g it's all good man.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Danwakae(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
I thought it was only me that noticed it oo, infact in have stop using other network, because in any location Airtel is the best...they have really improve.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
OP Airtel newly employ u abi.

But I heard 9mobile the best in terms of data management compared to Airtel just that they have higher prices?
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Chiemerie8(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Op ur location pls
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Simplecity(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
RichieRex:
OP Airtel newly employ u abi.

But I heard 9mobile the best in terms of data management compared to Airtel just that they have higher prices?
9mobile plans are kinda expensive

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Dechymmytv(f): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
MTN binge plan, na big scam, they don't let you finish the data, they just off (kind of, you will see an x sign on your network bar once the binge plan 2gig is 1gig) is anybody experiencing this
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dechymmytv:
MTN binge plan, na big scam, they don't let you finish the data, they just off (kind of, you will see an x sign on your network bar once the binge plan 2gig is 1gig) is anybody experiencing this

Not for me. Mtn binge 2gb is 2gb for me
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Greatzeus:

These are speed by megabits(Mb/Sec,show us the speed by megabytes (MB/Sec).
A good megabytes speed should be 100mb/s plus

Dem don start. Internet speed is measured in Mbps (megabits per second) and not MB/s. If u want to calculate the speed of download then divide 45 by 8 which will give u 5.6MB/s. That is not fast enough for a mobile internet? I hope u know even in the US and some advanced countries u can't get 45mbps on LTE and u are looking for 100mbps. If u want mega speed then it's got to be wired and not wireless.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Charley2020:

Impressive. I've always said MTN is best in my area but Airtel is no slouch. I use both. Below is what I'm currently getting on Airtel.

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Emmyjb(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can testify to this ....I uesed other network but Airtel is faster and consistence than others when its comes to browsing

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by tobby20: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Try 9mobile in ipaja .. 200 naira for 1gb
Very fast that I had to on my data save
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by tobby20: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thats it .4g LTE full network

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Simeonjoe1: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can testify to this. Using 4g I got up to 6mbps
Even there 3g is about 2.5mbps even faster than the MTN 4g here
... Airtel are just damn mad I cut for them �

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by SirWhiteFish: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
SagirmohH:
exactly what I was about to say
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
exactly what I was about to say

It's possible he's using a mifi with Airtel Sim. Or mobile hotspot with another phone. So it's the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Charley2020: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2019
OneKinGuy:
May be he using a router or something.
Yes, I'm using an Airtel 4g router. Just got it about a week ago.

Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Charley2020: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2019
Chiemerie8:
Op ur location pls
Kaduna state
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Charley2020: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2019
greenhulk:

Dem don start. Internet speed is measured in Mbps (megabits per second) and not MB/s. If u want to calculate the speed of download then divide 45 by 8 which will give u 5.6MB/s. That is not fast enough for a mobile internet? I hope u know even in the US and some advanced countries u can't get 45mbps on LTE and u are looking for 100mbps. If u want mega speed then it's got to be wired and not wireless.
Thanks for explaining it to him. My movies download at the rate of 5 megabytes per second. Sometimes it drops to 3 megabytes/sec but quickly goes back up. Took me 6 minutes to download a 1gb 720p movie.
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Charley2020: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2019
mrMeen:
baba wallahi why dem sell etisalat to this useless 9mobile, anyways airtel is babe man get like 2mbps on 3g and about 5mbps on 4g it's all good man.
I miss Etisalat too. Airtel is king for now. One of the main reasons I bought the airtel router is the router data bundles that can only be activated by router users. You can get 30gb for 10K, 60gb for 15K, and 120gb for 20K but only if you have an airtel 4g router bought from an airtel office. Fast speed, cheaper internet. I couldn't ask for more.
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by dewhaley: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Nice post Op... Learnt a thing or two about Airtel's 4G LTE speed.
I use a Swift sim on my phone and I do get upto 8MB/s...that's like 64Mb/s on a good day,, on days where it isn't high, I get upto 6MB/s...
I guess the plan is what is still making me stick to it, else I'd have opted for this airtel
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Charley2020: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2019
dewhaley:
Nice post Op... Learnt a thing or two about Airtel's 4G LTE speed.
I use a Swift sim on my phone and I do get upto 8MB/s...that's like 64Mb/s on a good day,, on days where it isn't high, I get upto 6MB/s...
I guess the plan is what is still making me stick to it, else I'd have opted for this airtel
That's impressive. Swift seems like a decent network too.
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by Cassie74: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Charley2020:

I miss Etisalat too. Airtel is king for now. One of the main reasons I bought the airtel router is the router data bundles that can only be activated by router users. You can get 30gb for 10K, 60gb for 15K, and 120gb for 20K but only if you have an airtel 4g router bought from an airtel office. Fast speed, cheaper internet. I couldn't ask for more.

Pls how much is the router
Re: Airtel Is The Best. See Speed by yeman1(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Charley2020:

Yes, I'm using an Airtel 4g router. Just got it about a week ago.

How much did u buy it ?
Goo is more faster than airtel in my area . Remo Land

(1) (Reply)

Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. / Iphone 7 Plus 128gb / If Your Email Address Is On This List Of 711,000,000, Change Your Password Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.