Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Face Impression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face Impression (216 Views)

Davido Painted A Bad Impression Of Shank To Kai Cenat – Nigerian Lady / #bbnaija: I D Care What Impression You Have Of Me – Pere Warns Fellow Housemates / “davido’s Crew Members Scammed Me; I Had The Impression That I Would Work With D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face Impression by Dolphin4u(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2019
The second part of the word ‘Gao’ is respectively Kao Kanji and Japanese for the face, whereas in the first part it is not possible to be made in Kanji. In Katakana, there is a short name for ah, which describes a panting or a moaning sound. Ahegao can be translated as a moaning, panting or strange face.

Ahegao should not be confused with ahoge which is a hair antenna that became popular in the Love Hina Anime series. Another word that is similar to Ahegao, in Japanese, is Ikigao which means face is coming.

The difference between Ahegao Face and Ikigao is a more realistic drawing style to illustrate the face of Ikigao, which is to be found in more mainstream functions.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Good Morning Nairalanders Plz Read This Post Is Important / Read More] Rayzack Biography / Send And Receive Money With Whatsapp Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.