Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Poor Gotv Picture Quality - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Poor Gotv Picture Quality (13512 Views)

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Gotv Picture Quality by profchudo(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2022
Lilusm:
I also encountered the problem when my 4k TV had a blurry picture. The instructions from this blog helped me, as well as some advice from forum members.

Please how did you solve your problem, because I'm facing similar now
Re: Poor Gotv Picture Quality by ceejay80s(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2022
grossintel:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I really need help on this. I recently got an LG 60inch UHD 4k tv and I'm very impressed with the way it up scales 720p, 1080p videos and makes them very clear. Within the week I got a gotv but didn't connect it until yesterday, I noticed how pexilated the decoder was, I mean even without watching anything the menu appears blurry like the texts are hand drawn with water paintcry when playing any channel I noticed the quality is extremely poor, like 144p / 240p resolution. I don't know if this is from gotv decoders or something? Is anyone experiencing this?
first of, let's see the gotv and secondly, does it have hdmi port, if yes, buy hdmi cable and connect to the TV
Re: Poor Gotv Picture Quality by Nobody: 7:54am On May 23, 2022
ceejay80s:

first of, let's see the gotv and secondly, does it have hdmi port, if yes, buy hdmi cable and connect to the TV
That post was 3 years ago. I later bought DSTV explorer. The Gotv was connected to HDMI port anyway, it’s just that Gotv has a poor image quality and there is no way around it.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Gotv Picture Quality by ceejay80s(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2022
grossintel:
That post was 3 years ago. I later bought DSTV explorer. The Gotv was connected to HDMI port anyway, it’s just that Gotv has a poor image quality and there is no way around it.
ok, didn't even see the date before I posted, I come be like aboki malu, Kai!!!!
Re: Poor Gotv Picture Quality by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2022
ceejay80s:

ok, didn't even see the date before I posted, I come be like aboki malu, Kai!!!!
lol, nah it’s okay. Thanks anyway.
Re: Poor Gotv Picture Quality by Mickey02(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hello
How do I resolve this gotv picture quality. It's too poor to my liking

Re: Poor Gotv Picture Quality by fineboynl(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mickey02:
Hello
How do I resolve this gotv picture quality. It's too poor to my liking
buy dstv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Willy-willy Don Die,kill And Go(na Who Killa Am)?who Remember This Tv Series? / Where Can I Download Boruto Episode / Help, Where Can I Download 3gp Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.