Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,568 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Didier Drogba's 15years Revelation - "They Called Mourinho CRAZY For Signing Me" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba's 15years Revelation - "They Called Mourinho CRAZY For Signing Me" (708 Views)

Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku / France 4-3 Argentina: How We Stopped Lionel Messi - Coach, Didier Deschamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Didier Drogba's 15years Revelation - "They Called Mourinho CRAZY For Signing Me" by Okoyeaniche(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2019
Former Chelsea FC and Ivory coast striker Didier Drogba has come out to thank Jose Mourinho for signing and believing in his potential fifteen years ago.

In 2014, Mourinho stood firm on his decision to sign Drogba from french side Olympic Marseille, after the striker put in a great performance that season.

Taking to his tweeter handle @Didierdrogba, Drogba said that many people told Jose Mourinho that he will be crazy to invest big in a player that has not been tested in any major league or competition.

According to him, Mourinho's reply then was: "Judge him when he leaves the club"

He wrote: "Already fifteen years ago they said you were crazy to sign me. You just answered: “Judge him when he leaves the club. The rest is history.."

Drogba uses the opportunity to thank Chelsea owner Roman Abrahimovich and all the players who...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Didier Drogba's 15years Revelation - "They Called Mourinho CRAZY For Signing Me" by aycapri(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Nets His 700th Career Goal / Jsjz / Why Napoli Move Is A Bad Move For Oshimen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.