Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke (50771 Views)

Billionaire Son Ibukun Okeowo Shows Dozens Of Luxury Cars In His Dad’s Mansion / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Your mouth, His action
None of my business.
Re: I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke by Esdb3: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Davash222:
Women and Sexx!!
i wonder who they door with
Re: I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke by lukui: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
the same mouth that you use to say hallelujah in the church!!!

the cane that the angels will use to flog you is still being soaked inside holy water!
Re: I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke by Alejobs: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Teddy-A: Meet BBNaija Housemate And His Son (Photos) / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.