Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Hilarious! Yoruba Mom Blasts Her Daughter For Correcting Her English (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious! Yoruba Mom Blasts Her Daughter For Correcting Her English (video) (319 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / After Correcting Her In Love This Is What I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Yoruba Mom Blasts Her Daughter For Correcting Her English (video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2019
A Nigerian lady corrected her Yoruba mother's English and she got the lecture of her life.

A Yoruba mom blasts her daughter for correcting her spoken English and the video has gone viral and sparked a conversation on social media.

According to a social media user, Damilola, all she did was to correct her mother's "English" and her mother who seem to be a retired teacher blasted her, telling her how people with doctorate degrees and good educational qualifications see her on the road and call her "Auntie Auntie!"

She said, "Thank God i went to school o."

Her daughter gave up and just kept quiet as her mom kept going on and on.

The hilarious video is currently going viral. Watch video

https://lailasnews.com/yoruba-mom-blasts-her-daughter-for-correcting-her-english-video/

lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Problem Expressing How I Feel Whether My Partner Likes It Or Not? / Secure Your Family's Future Today / Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.