Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Beautiful Photos From Abia State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Photos From Abia State (36204 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Beautiful Photos From Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by nokatakata: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
the whole of Nigeria is messed up. Roads are terrible every state you go. but we will always come online to show only the good roads.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by Gentlevin: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
BraniacX:
Op go and siddon! Stop whitewashing the achievements of the current abia government, they have woefully underwhelmed! Aba is about the most grossly dirtiest city I have been to in the southeast, I was expecting much better since I had been hearing about aba for quite a while, imagine my disappointment when I went to aba a couple of times earlier this year, I went around some parts of the city and to me it looked like a ghetto combined with a slum

Don't mind the op. He is deceiving himself. I stay in Aba. OBOHIA RD, CEMETERY RD, TENENAT RD , NGWA RD AND OTHERS around are very dirty and flood takes over when rain falls.

Op, try harder. These picked up photos won't make abia state clean.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by Slyle(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gentlevin:

Don't mind the op. He is deceiving himself. I stay in Aba. OBOHIA RD, CEMETERY RD, TENENAT RD , NGWA RD AND OTHERS around are very dirty and flood takes over when rain falls.

Op, try harder. These picked up photos won't make abia state clean.
You forgot to add Portharcourt road. I just returned from Aba yesterday and I can authoritatively tell you that majority of the roads are not fixed at all!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by Slyle(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Poster, if you reside in Aba and still decided to sell your conscience by posting these picture then know that posterity will never forgive you. And if you don't reside there I'll advice you take a trip there.
Who knows the official twitter handle to Abia state government? Please post it here, thank you.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by IGBOSON1: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
400billionman:
LMAO.

Are these village roads leading to Aba or Inside Aba City ?

I don't know how to rate Abia Governor ?

Like the predecessor was far better.

It's easy! ALL governors of the state since 1999 have been below par!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by Sammyblaq(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Negodi OP.

What about NGWA ROAD, PORTHARCOURT ROAD, IMMACULATE STRT, OSISIOMA JUNCTION, OBOHIA, IKOT-EKPENE RD ABA, ABA ROAD UMUAHIA...

POT HOLES on all the roads...

How much you collect to post the few manageable ones?.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by Stanbaba30: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2019
Ndé îbérîbé...! Why did you not pick any where in Isuikwuato LGA and check status quo of previous and recent? You are here showing me Ngwá. Taaaa, gerrara here mehn.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by sage(m): 5:03am On Jul 22, 2019
What a joke. Look at what somebody put up here because they were paid by the useless Govt to promote propaganda. And even ten they debase themselves with the so called good pictures

All because the horrific Abia state govt has given them a few Naira. God have mercy!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by sage(m): 5:05am On Jul 22, 2019
People there are NO beautiful pics from Abia state. the state is a wasteland exclusively due to the govt. Don't buy into what this joker wrote

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by Sicilyjoe: 5:08am On Jul 22, 2019
This few roads was done during his first tenure and Court case with Alex otti, he was doing it to gather people support
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by Justiceleague1: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Honor10:
Lolz, this Op must be slow, really! Is this what u bring to counter the shame I saw yesternyt, I almost vomited when seeing those pics. What pain me is that, people are still selling, moving and working in the sewage and refuse dump I saw yesterday. The funny thing is; these are the same People that call other dirty, while they live and swim inside sewage.

They will have the opportunity to travel to city like lagos, Ibadan, kano etc tomorrow and them be forming don, come to nairaland to abuse, ridicule their host and complain about flood and bad road, something their kerosene giving governor can't give them in their mud enclave.

Make this country just divide, abeg! All these fugitives, ingrates need to leave our land.

Seems you hate good things..pity
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by moorevic(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Op ehere is still the same way or should i say even far worst.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by moorevic(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
T.A orji just killed Aba and sold us to pigs
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by samorobo: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=80488320][/quote]

Can you pls stop this rubbish you are doing here..it's doesn't change the fact that aba toad is thrash and you supporting it is like you patting that corrupt govt of yours at the back tell me who constructs roads in this era with open gutter. Even roads in ebonyi is by far better than this demeaning piece of trash...uyo alone floors this nonsense to the ground
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by samorobo: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
The only hope ABIANS should have is the N500bn eyimba economic city
Re: Beautiful Photos From Abia State by ofhismercy(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2020
MINIMISE YOUR CALL COST NOW!!!
Make that long call to your loved ones (bf, gf, fiance, fiancee, close friends, husband, wife etc) with no cost attached using MTN CUG. Unlimited calls and SMS guaranteed.
Guess what?
Your current MTN line can be used.
�������
Number collation is in progress for the month of June
Oya now..., call or chat up 07061365911

Check out our thread on nairaland

The name of the thread is MTN CUG TECHNOCRAT

Instagram and facebook @cugworld