Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo (1413 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Flashyoil1(f): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2019
The accusation levied against COZA’s Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola, wife of Gospel singer, Timi Dakolo seems to be gaining grounds as reactions keep coming up.

Nigerians and celebrities immediately immediately started speaking against this act and reassuring Timi Dakolo of their unwavering support for his family. Notable among these celebrities is Kate Henshaw.

The stunning veteran actress who turned 48 a few days ago took to Timi Dakolo’s page to condemn the presence of the Abuja policemen allegedly sent by Biodun Fatoyinbo. She boldly stated,

“EVEN THE ‘STRONG MAN’ WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN!!”

Nigerians received this outburst with mixed reactions but undeterred, Kate Henshaw posted a longer comment.

She said,

“ALL YOUR UNDERHAND COMMENTS DO NOTHING TO ME… YOU SHOULD KNOW I DON’T GIVE 2 FS!! THIS IS ABOUT THE DAKOLOS. IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH MY COMMENT, PUT UP YOURS OR ELSE GO BOOK A PLOT IN THE CEMETERY AND LIE DOWN. EITHER WAY, IT DOES NOTHING TO ME. YOU DIG?”

As at the time of reporting, the comment which had gathered 139 likes and 26 comments seemed to be well received by Nigerians.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/kate-henshaw-blasts-biodun-fatoyinbos-supporters-roots-timi-dakolo/

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by NwaAmaikpe: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

Let it be known that I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo on this case.

Aside his great dress sense, I have never admired Biodun Fatoyinbo.
I have always opined he was rather too vain and superficially carnal to be called by God.
What time will a man who will rather shop for fashion houses' latest releases have to read the bible?

But that's not the case here.
The case is that rape is the new noose and every lady who has had sexual relationships with him now wants a pound of flesh.
I NwaAmaikpe will never partake in media trial without a rational forensic analysis of the facts presented.

And the facts presented point there was a long term consensual sexual relationship between the parties involved.
The disjointed details of a supposed rape which I'd term a 'victim-builder' makes no sense.
The motive behind this could be anything in this world and the strongest being scorn.

Now this is what I think.
Busola has had an age-long obsession with Biodun,
An obsession she's taken into marriage provoking Timi feeling an intense animosity towards Biodun.

Now she has to do what she has to do to make him feel adequate by shaming the object of her fantasies.

I have been accused of being one of Biodun's minions.
The truth is, I'd rather be one than be amongst a false accuser's myopic bandwagon sympathists.

So pardon me for not taking sides with Timi whose rage is apparently jelaousy-driven.
I can imagine what he feels realising that his spouse's unexplainable withdrawals and mood swings was because sex with him sucked and she could only orgasm from fantasising it was Biodun ramming her and not him.

It must surely hurt.
But if you expect me to blame Biodun for being a man most husbands will never be and for reminding them of their inadequacies, I won't.

Timi should find closure in the realization that Busola lost the key to the cookie-jar to an incredibly good-looking hunk and move on.
What of Mama Ramotu who willingly gave her virginity to Musbaliu the welder?

With that said, if Busola's story of the rape adds up to you then you need analytical help.

Enough of social media slander.
Timi and Busola shouldn't be scared but go to the police and let the course of the law begin if they truly are the victims.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Pidginwhisper: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let it be known that I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Did he have sex with Bukola Dakolo, yes?
Did he rape her, No.

Is he supposed to have done that?
Only God knows.
Why won't you stand with him.

You have always subtly propagated rape on most occasions on nairaland.

modified

You have written all sorts of cock and bull stories to rationalize your argument. Yet, you have forgotten that rape is not a rational act.

Otherwise, why will Bill Cosby a successful business man rape underage girls who have barely developed, when he could have had all the ladies he wanted in the world.

Here is my take

Pastor Fatoyinbo is a type of man that cannot control his pennis; he has often tried to have consentual sex with any woman he deems fit. (we have quite a number of reports to testify to that fact)

He has a similar sickness to Tiger Woods who couldn't stop having multiple sex partners despite having a successful career and a young beautiful supportive family.

He tried to lure the lady in question (Timi's wife), but the lady resisted. However, knowing the lady was young and naive, he used his position of authority at that time to get his way with her.

What I described above is also known as rape .

The lady now realising what transpired back then wants to get back at the pastor for taking advantage of her Naivety.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by GOFRONT(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Last time, I saw Kate and her gym trainer together at the gym.....

I hope sister Kate won't later indict that trainer guy....
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by pope191: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let it be known that I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Did he have sex with Bukola Dakolo, yes?
Did he rape her, No.

Is he supposed to have done that?
Only God knows.

Did Biodun told you he had sex with her? Why do you have to involve God in dis after your Yes/No ?
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by frankman365(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2019
Pastor did not rape her until proven otherwise. All these SM judges be warned!
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2019
frankman365:
Pastor did not rape her until proven otherwise. All these SM judges be warned!
Follow your signature and stop being hypocritical.

People can decide to choose whatever they want to believe. Still, no one has the powers to convict except the courts.

It's clear you have chosen yours
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2019
All this yeyebrities should stop disturbing our cyberspace with this coza pastor and busola issue.I just think they where fuckmates back in the days....I see no rape case here.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by thesicilian: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have always opined he was rather too vain and superficially carnal to be called by God.
What time will a man who will rather shop for fashion houses' latest releases have to read the bible?

The case is that rape is the new noose and every lady who has had sexual relationships with him now want a pound of flesh.
I NwaAmaikpe will never partake in media trial without a rational forensic analysis of the facts presented.

And the facts presented point there was a long term consensual sexual relationship between the parties involved.
The disjointed details of a supposed rape which I'd term a 'victim-builder' makes no sense.
The motive behind this could be anything in this world and the strongest being scorn.

An obsession she's taken into marriage provoking Timi feeling an intense animosity towards Biodun.

Now she has to do what she has to do to make him feel adequate by shaming the object of her fantasies.

The truth is, I'd rather be one than be amongst a false accuser's myopic bandwagon sympathists.I'd rather be one than be amongst a false accuser's myopic bandwagon sympathists.

Because if Busola's story of the rape adds up to you then you need analytical help.
Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by LearnITsmash(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Silly lady believing and standing behind clowns claiming rape just to chase fame and online sympathy, timi and his wife are a big disgrace to our society, what a joke of a people undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Jayslicky: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:

People can decide to choose whatever they want to believe. Still, no one has the powers to convict except the courts.

The way you have been going round supporting busola, one would think you were present when the rape was going on, people can choose who they want to believe as you said but have no right to openly call him a rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
The way you have been going round supporting busola, one would think you were present when the rape was going on, people can choose who they want to believe as you said but have no right to openly call him a rapist.
The way you have been going about trying to dismiss the allegations, one will think you have been paid by the pastor to try to rescue his image.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by JGirl20(f): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The case is that rape is the new noose and every lady who has had sexual relationships with him now want a pound of flesh.

The truth is, I'd rather be one than be amongst a false accuser's myopic bandwagon sympathists.

So pardon me for not taking sides with Timi whose rage is apparently jelaousy-driven.
I can imagine what he feels realising that his spouse's unexplainable withdrawals and mood swings was because sex with him sucked and she could only orgasm from fantasising it was Biodun ramming her and not him.

It must surely hurt.
But if you expect me to blame Biodun for being a man most husbands will never be and for reminding them of their inadequacies, I won't.

Timi should find closure in the realization that Busola lost the key to the cookie-jar to an incredibly good-looking hunk and move on.

With that said, if Busola's story of the rape adds up to you then you need analytical help.

Timi and Busola shouldn't be scared but go to the police and let the course of the law begin if they truly are the victims.
welcome Nwamaikpe
We really missed you
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Funmmyastic: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Silly lady believing and standing behind clowns claiming rape just to chase fame and online sympathy, timi and his wife are a big disgrace to our society, what a joke of a people undecided

So the Pastor is innocent?
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by inoki247: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
keep blasting when Case starts I hope u won't start blasting the Judge...

people wey dey shout say Timi nd wife don go file case y dem no snap and upload dere statement to Social Media i know say if dem go report d case dey would av snap dem self at the station.

People wey place social media as dere No 1 hope go wan give people update na.

Na Public sympathy diz one dey look for dem no file any case... so we can confam Biodun don first hit dem now dem dey shout intimidation nd whereas na dem we first hear for rumor or a paid media outlet without any verifiable evidence except print media wey no add backup say dem first submit petition.. Just continue with your media Trial and no go face reality.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by frankman365(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:

You have the right to your opinion, but you don't have the right to be taken seriously.

Pls you can help yourself by looking up the meaning of hypocritical.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
frankman365:

You have the right to your opinion, but you don't have the right to be taken seriously.

Pls you can help yourself by looking up the meaning of hypocritical.
Double standard

Dismissing others opinion, while claiming to encourage everyone's opinion is hypocritical
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It must surely hurt.

...every lady...wants...

...The disjointed details...make...

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by frankman365(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Double standard

Dismissing others opinion, while claiming to encourage everyone's opinion is hypocritical
I still maintain, he is innocent until proven otherwise. If this makes me hypocritical, so shall it be. But then I ask, is he guilty?
I expect you to reply.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
frankman365:

I still maintain, he is innocent until proven otherwise. If this makes me hypocritical, so shall it be. But then I ask, is he guilty?
I expect you to reply.
And i ask

Should we dismiss the allegations too?
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by frankman365(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
And i ask

Should we dismiss the allegations too?
Remember my first comment before you started the argument. Whether someone is guilty or not is not a matter of your opinion. It is a matter of what the law says.
The law says that an accused is innocent until proven guilty. It was on this ground i made my first comment before you jumped in. You have refused to answer me. Let me answer you.
An allegation that is brought to court of Social media is only seeking for one thing-that's opinions. We have said time and time without number that the case should be taken to court. What stops Timi from using SM to tell the world how police don't want to take up his case that's if he has prove.
I still maintain that the pastor is very innocent and I am backed by law. What about you and your opinion, is it backed by law.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
frankman365:

Remember my first comment before you started the argument. Whether someone is guilty or not is not a matter of your opinion. It is a matter of what the law says.
The law says that an accused is innocent until proven guilty. It was on this ground i made my first comment before you jumped in. You have refused to answer me. Let me answer you.
An allegation that is brought to court of Social media is only seeking for one thing-that's opinions. We have said time and time without number that the case should be taken to court. What stops Timi from using SM to tell the world how police don't want to take up his case that's if he has prove.
I still maintain that the pastor is very innocent and I am backed by law. What about you and your opinion, is it backed by law.
No you said that we shouldn't rush to label him anything and then you went ahead to state everyone's opinion should be heard.

This is why I labeled you a hypocrite because you are trying to dismiss the claims of Mrs Dakolo, while giving Fatoyinbo the liberty of enjoying his own freedom.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by frankman365(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No you said that we shouldn't rush to label him anything and then you went ahead to state everyone's opinion should be heard.

This is why I labeled you a hypocrite because you are trying to dismiss the claims of Mrs Dakolo, while giving Fatoyinbo the liberty of enjoying his own freedom.

1.The picture below was my first statement. Pls and pls kindly educate the world what is hypocritical about this statement. That's the picture.

2. Listen to yourself, after typing all you typed you wrote- "Still, no one has the powers to convict except the courts" isn't this a paraphrasing of my first comment?

3. You went ahead to say "It's clear you have chosen yours" that's talking about opinion. I want you ask you, what is the position of the law as regards accusation(s). It wasn't my opinion. You were just beclouded by my first statement and this is so because you have your opinion which is different from the law -and that's that everyone has his own opinion. No brother you don't have your opinion in this case because only the law has- and he is still innocent until otherwise.
4. Point of corrections, my saying that you have the right to your opinion but not to be taken seriously does not in any way translate to means that everyone has a say. No, it means regardless of your opinions, the fact remains and that's he is innocent.

In conclusion, pastor biodun is very innocent until your SM lawyers and judges take him to court and convict him appropriately.
Thank you very much

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Amuocha: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Amazing blasting
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
frankman365:

1.The picture below was my first statement. Pls and pls kindly educate the world what is hypocritical about this statement. That's the picture.

2. Listen to yourself, after typing all you typed you wrote- "Still, no one has the powers to convict except the courts" isn't this a paraphrasing of my first comment?

3. You went ahead to say "It's clear you have chosen yours" that's talking about opinion. I want you ask you, what is the position of the law as regards accusation(s). It wasn't my opinion. You were just beclouded by my first statement and this is so because you have your opinion which is different from the law -and that's that everyone has his own opinion. No brother you don't have your opinion in this case because only the law has- and he is still innocent until otherwise.
4. Point of corrections, my saying that you have the right to your opinion but not to be taken seriously does not in any way translate to means that everyone has a say. No, it means regardless of your opinions, the fact remains and that's he is innocent

In conclusion, pastor biodun is very innocent until your SM lawyers and judges take him to court and convict him appropriately.
Thank you very much
You are just confused.

Does the law also guarantee the right of those making allegations? or is name calling by people on social media a verdict?

@ emboldened shows how hard you are trying to complicate your own statement.

Your statement simply means you believe everyone has a right to voice their opinion but they shouldn't voice their opinion against a pastor under investigation for an alleged crime? bear in mind their opinion is not necessarily a verdict, it's just their opinion. That is freedom of speech.

2) No no one has the right to convict expect the court is clearly written In my first response to you.

Hence, an opinion on an ongoing investigation is not a crime.

Hope you understand!
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by frankman365(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are just confused.

Does the law also guarantee the right of those making allegations? or is name calling by people on social media a verdict?

@ emboldened shows how hard you are trying to complicate your own statement.

Your statement simply means you believe everyone has a right to voice their opinion but they shouldn't voice their opinion against a pastor under investigation for an alleged crime? bear in mind their opinion is not necessarily a verdict, it's just their opinion. That is freedom of speech.

2) No no one has the right to convict expect the court is clearly written In my first response to you.

Hence, an opinion on an ongoing investigation is not a crime.

Hope you understand!

Read your comments, then go back and check the first comment you quoted. Then tell me who is confused. You hastily criticized my stand -that he is innocent, and then turned around to say it's only the courts that can decide. That's the height of confusion.
I still maintain that the pastor is innocent until proven otherwise. You can take it to the bank.
On the boldened
Allegations can either be true or false, that's why those who allege must prove.
In the event that you have not proven anything, then the person is innocent. And this has been my stand on this ish.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
frankman365:

Read your comments, then go back and check the first comment you quoted. Then tell me who is confused. You hastily criticized my stand -that he is innocent, and then turned around to say it's only the courts that can decide. That's the height of confusion.
I still maintain that the pastor is innocent until proven otherwise. You can take it to the bank.
On the boldened
Allegations can either be true or false, that's why those who allege must prove.
In the event that you have not proven anything, then the person is innocent. And this has been my stand on this ish.
You are still confused

let me spell it out for you.

An allegation is made and investigation is going on, people are allowed to draw their own conclusions from however they deem fit. After all, their are those calling Timi's wife a lair too.

So try to attack those who refuse to dismiss Timi's wife allegations is simply an logical mumbo-jumbo.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Supporters, Roots For Timi Dakolo by frankman365(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are still confused

let me spell it out for you.

An allegation is made and investigation is going on, people are allowed to draw their own conclusions from however they deem fit. After all, their are those calling Timi's wife a lair too.

So try to attack those who refuse to dismiss Timi's wife allegations is simply an logical mumbo-jumbo.

Have you heard of contempt of court? No it doesn't apply because your principal chose SM court. But look at the kind procedure you believe in. People are allowed to draw their conclusion? Just listen to yourself. Going by that, if someone concludes that the pastor is guilty, then the person can call the pastor a rapist and nothing will happen. Don't let me believe I've been arguing with an uninformed mind. There is only one thing that is sacrosanct, that is that an accused is innocent until otherwise proven by a competent court. This makes your conclusion that people are allowed to draw their conclusions based on allegations to be baseless.

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Bares Cleavage In Beautiful Photo / Gorgeous Designer Golden Globe Outfits 2020 / ‘body To Die For, Deleting Soon’ – Bobrisky Shared Her New Sexy Curves(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.