Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Umuahia Redeemed Christian Church Of God School Teacher Assaults sch Cleaner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umuahia Redeemed Christian Church Of God School Teacher Assaults sch Cleaner (1193 Views)

Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos / Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umuahia Redeemed Christian Church Of God School Teacher Assaults sch Cleaner by Justasiam(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2019
UMUAHIA REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD SCHOOL TEACHER, BEATS, BITES AND TEARS SCHOOL CLEANERS' CLOTHES
A male teacher at the Redeemers' International School, 36 Mission Hill Umuahia, Abia State, beat up, bite and tore a married woman's cloth. I arrived the school a few minutes to 8am to drop my children and found this lady crying and running toward the school gate. I called her and asked her to enter my car, which she did after a few pleas from my wife. We drove some poles away from the school gate and asked her what the problem was. She then narrated how the teacher, a single-young man who happened to be the son of the headmistress of the school beat her up using a stick, tore her clothes and bit her on the back. I immediately became sober. According to her, the said teacher had slapped her son who is also a pupil in the primary school section sometime ago, resulting in a perennial ear defect that cost them some money in hospital bills. She said, that Friday morning, the teacher started beating her little boy again and she only went to take her son away from him, the young man then dragged her away by her hair before the assault began. I asked her to call her husband, he arrived quickly and drove to the school hoping to meet the young man. This woman happens to be a cleaner in the school. She is said to be the longest serving staff in the school. Very hardworking, and dedicated to her duty. She is usually the first to come to school and the last to go every day.

At that time I began to enquire about the young man to ascertain the kind of person he is, one of the teachers in the school told me he has been fighting other teachers in the school and the mother, who is the headmistress of the school would shield him and sweep all of it under the carpet. I told the woman's husband not to take laws into his hands, but to report the issue to the police. We later went to the Central Police Station on Bende road, Umuahia and made entry, after which they told us we would take her to the Police clinic so that she will receive medical examination and treatment. Thereafter, they gave us two officers to go and arrest the young man, but he had ran away from the school by the time we got there. The following day (yesterday) happened to be the shool graduation party, I was in the school to pick my children after the party, I was amazed to see a man whom I gathered was a police officer and a relative of the headmistress, challenging and reprimanding the cleaner, questioning why she went to Police, this is intimidation. I am totally against it. Other concerned parents and I plan to withdraw our children, because we no longer think that school is safe for our children. what kind of a school is this? A young man could wake up one morning after smoking weed,come to usurp authority, assault and abuse helpless women. He even does not have a single regard for the Parish Pastor, who ought to superintend the school.
I decided to call out this young man to have the authorities at the Redeemed Christian Church of God investigate this mater and do the needful. This can not be allowed in a mission school of this magnitude. Please, every one should help us share this post until this case is properly addressed. And I hope to bring further updates as they unfold.
You can reach me through this email address, bridgeofleadership@gmail.com

Mods, please take to front page so we can help a victim of assault. Thank you.
Re: Umuahia Redeemed Christian Church Of God School Teacher Assaults sch Cleaner by erifeoluwasimi(f): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Justasiam:
UMUAHIA REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD SCHOOL TEACHER, BEATS, BITES AND TEARS SCHOOL CLEANERS' CLOTHES
A male teacher at the Redeemers' International School, 36 Mission Hill Umuahia, Abia State, beat up, bite and tore a married woman's cloth. I arrived the school a few minutes to 8am to drop my children and found this lady crying and running toward the school gate. I called her and asked her to enter my car, which she did after a few pleas from my wife. We drove some poles away from the school gate and asked her what the problem was. She then narrated how the teacher, a single-young man who happened to be the son of the headmistress of the school beat her up using a stick, tore her clothes and bit her on the back. I immediately became sober. According to her, the said teacher had slapped her son who is also a pupil in the primary school section sometime ago, resulting in a perennial ear defect that cost them some money in hospital bills. She said, that Friday morning, the teacher started beating her little boy again and she only went to take her son away from him, the young man then dragged her away by her hair before the assault began. I asked her to call her husband, he arrived quickly and drove to the school hoping to meet the young man. This woman happens to be a cleaner in the school. She is said to be the longest serving staff in the school. Very hardworking, and dedicated to her duty. She is usually the first to come to school and the last to go every day.

At that time I began to enquire about the young man to ascertain the kind of person he is, one of the teachers in the school told me he has been fighting other teachers in the school and the mother, who is the headmistress of the school would shield him and sweep all of it under the carpet. I told the woman's husband not to take laws into his hands, but to report the issue to the police. We later went to the Central Police Station on Bende road, Umuahia and made entry, after which they told us we would take her to the Police clinic so that she will receive medical examination and treatment. Thereafter, they gave us two officers to go and arrest the young man, but he had ran away from the school by the time we got there. The following day (yesterday) happened to be the shool graduation party, I was in the school to pick my children after the party, I was amazed to see a man whom I gathered was a police officer and a relative of the headmistress, challenging and reprimanding the cleaner, questioning why she went to Police, this is intimidation. I am totally against it. Other concerned parents and I plan to withdraw our children, because we no longer think that school is safe for our children. what kind of a school is this? A young man could wake up one morning after smoking weed,come to usurp authority, assault and abuse helpless women. He even does not have a single regard for the Parish Pastor, who ought to superintend the school.
I decided to call out this young man to have the authorities at the Redeemed Christian Church of God investigate this mater and do the needful. This can not be allowed in a mission school of this magnitude. Please, every one should help us share this post until this case is properly addressed. And I hope to bring further updates as they unfold.
You can reach me through this email address, bridgeofleadership@gmail.com

Mods, please take to front page so we can help a victim of assault. Thank you.
Thank you.[/quote] cry
I don't know how true this is but I will attend it has it should be. I head a redeem school in Lagos and I have Six years experience in school administration under the church. I think I have the best way to contact the concern authority. Kindly dm me op. Also CRSM schools have board members who govern the school not the school residential parish pastor. I hope the board members are aware too. Let's contact CRSM.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Redeemed Christian Church Of God School Teacher Assaults sch Cleaner by Justasiam(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
My brother, this is not a joke. I only hope the relatives of the victim do not revenge as they are presently threatening.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Lecturer Who Failed Her After She Slept With Him For Better Grades / PHOTOS: Police Arrest 5 Kidnappers In Abia (see Names) / SHOCKING VIDEO: See Video Of Dead Bodies Without Head And Private Part Found In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.