Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

#BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband (815 Views)

Bbnaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, Speaks On Final Results / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by Made4naijalove: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Mike’s wife, addresses #Tacha's disrespect for her husband

That one time when you’re not tuned into the show and you return to see all kinds of drama involving Mike inside the house. .

REGARDLESS of the OBVIOUS hate, being wrongly treated & being rudely spoken too by certain individual housemates. We all know alcohol can bring out different sides of a persons personality. I admire and love how Mike can handle himself in certain situations. I think if it were someone else the outcome could have been worse. .
Life is a teacher and there are people that will always test you just to get the reaction they’re looking for. Thing is it’s how you react that shows true CHARACTER & what makes you the BIGGER person. .

In my husbands defence which I had no doubts about, he handled himself well with composure as always because he was raised to be a true gentleman!! #teammike #bbnaija Here is video below

Watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-mikes-wife-addresses-tachas-disrespect-for-her-husband/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by Made4naijalove: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Fact
Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by NwaAmaikpe: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

I was repulsed with how Mike swallowed the barrage of verbal abuses like a mumu.
I can only imagine what he goes through in the hands of his wife.

Where did our grandfathers go wrong in bringing us up?
The 21st century has brought a lot of foolish men who are misguided to accept that condoning a woman's nasty attitude is a show of strength.

The truth is, only a coward will sit still and allow a girl disrespect him like Tacha did Mike.
It is in a woman's place to step out of line, but a real man will call her to order.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by Jayslicky: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2019
Tacha is just a woman whose only significance of existence is been patronised as a whorish woman, the lack of attention from the male folks in the house is making her go bonkers and she feels like a worthless being.

Don't be suprised that behind those tacha words of insult towards mike is a perfectly planned strategy to make mike notice her and crave for her, senseless bitches like her do that all the time, it is all evident on her chest tattoo of davido.

Bitches like tacha cannot ever be sensible, they are better useful in a brothel or in an orgy, even if you use those stretch marks on her boobs as a whip to strike sense into her head, it would not yield any meaningful result.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by daddytime(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2019
If to say the agbaya brother siddon for house with you this kind insult no go dey happen.

Na fence wey fall allow goat climb am dey pose for selfie.
Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by amaniro: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Tacha the low budget cee c

Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by uchaymart(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can't wait for today's eviction... Tacha is going home

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by uchaymart(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was repulsed with how Mike swallowed the barrage of verbal abuses like a mumu.
I can only imagine what he goes through in the hands of his wife.

The 21st century brought a lot of foolish men who are misguided to accept that condoning a woman's nasty attitude is a show of strength.

There's nothing that keeps me smiling than your comment here on nairaland.. Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
How much is a cup of garri now in ur area?
I need replies for a research work pls
Re: #BBNaija Mike’s Wife, Addresses Tacha's Disrespect For Her Husband by seuncyrus(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
why is he even in the show .. He just got married ffs

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Khafi Evicted From Bbnaija & How Fans Voted / Star Wars “the Rise Of Skywalker” – (2019) / Nollywood Or Suruwood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.