Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants (21851 Views)

86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by lukui: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
it is only a woman that will fvck you finish, collect all your money and still tell her friends that you have a small dick and you don't last long in bed,

no wonder a wise man said that majority of them will be in hellfire on the day of judgement, you asked why??

DIDN'T THEY(WOMEN) MAKE OUR (MEN) LIVES HELL??
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fresh cash , her toro to swell Opor
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by Britishcoins(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sonnobax15:
The hustle is real....women hardly steal but whenever a woman steals,na bomb-blast...just like that woman-minister during GEJ regime..whats her name again??

Alison Madueke aka Jewelry madam

1 Like

Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by Sonnobax15(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Britishcoins:

Alison Madueke aka Jewelry madam
Gbammm!!!...thats the criminal herself..
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by foreshore(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mcoutureankara:

Our attention has been brought to a certain landlady who swindled unsuspecting potential tenants of over 16 million naira.

Their honest intention was to rent apartments in the compound, after payment at different times within a period of one month, the fake landlady who poses as an assistant to the main landlord of the house absconded with over 16 million naira from over 65 person's.

The main landlord has been arrested, he claimed not to be aware of the lady's whereabout. She is currently on the run.

Read their report below:

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

This woman (in the picture) ADERONKE JEREMIAH OLALEYE, is wanted for fraud. She disguised as the landlady of a property in Gbagada, Lagos State and duped over 65 persons who unknowingly made payments of over 16million Naira (collective sum) to her for the same five apartments in the property.

If found kindly report to the nearest police station.

Kindly share and rebroadcast until it gets to the Lagos state government and federal government of Nigeria as appropriate actions are not being taken even after victims reported the case to the authorities concerned.

Source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/fake-landlady-absconds-with-16-million-from-65-potential-tenants/

Guessed you didn't pass through school, why is the attention of both Lagos State and federal government needed when the Nigerian police is empowered to handle such. Na so Buhari and Sanwo-olu dey jobless abi!!!
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
She probably didn't know her picture was taken by one of her victims.
I pray she's apprehended.
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by LongThickPenis(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Why not state the property address

Mcoutureankara:

Our attention has been brought to a certain landlady who swindled unsuspecting potential tenants of over 16 million naira.

Their honest intention was to rent apartments in the compound, after payment at different times within a period of one month, the fake landlady who poses as an assistant to the main landlord of the house absconded with over 16 million naira from over 65 person's.

The main landlord has been arrested, he claimed not to be aware of the lady's whereabout. She is currently on the run.

Read their report below:

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

This woman (in the picture) ADERONKE JEREMIAH OLALEYE, is wanted for fraud. She disguised as the landlady of a property in Gbagada, Lagos State and duped over 65 persons who unknowingly made payments of over 16million Naira (collective sum) to her for the same five apartments in the property.

Kindly share and rebroadcast until it gets to the Lagos state government and federal government of Nigeria as appropriate actions are not being taken even after victims reported the case to the authorities concerned.

Source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/fake-landlady-absconds-with-16-million-from-65-potential-tenants/

1 Like

Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by 400billionman: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin

See as she package dey form busy.

Fear scammers.

They must have been calling her " Mummy Mummy " till she mummied their money.

1 Like

Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by pcicero(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
herakles:
something similar recently happened to a friend of mine on karimu street Alapere Ketu, over 200 people fell victim to the fraudulent house developer. The total amount is about N63 million. This is just too bad. If Lagos becomes a safe haven for real estate criminals, it will damage the reputation of the state. The authorities had better do something about it

Yeah I was there on that Saturday in June. I had wanted to record the whole drama.

Most of them had deposited since last year. And some still paid into those guys accounts the day before the whole bubble burst.

More than 10 people were allocated to a flat/self contained each. And they all paid. Some ladies even paid with their bodies as we learnt.

I really felt for a particular guy who said he had been staying in a room apartment and decided to upgrade to a self contained apartment.

He had fought his erstwhile landlord and borrowed heavily from his wife's business to pay the rent.

I have not visited that area since then to know how it was resolved.

1 Like

Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mcoutureankara:

Read their report below:

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

Source;

Your article has convicted her already. You should say "she's accused of ..." Not she defrauded...

You're only a reporter not a judge.
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afonja 419 landlady
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by Emmymarvel(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
dominique:
She collected 250k from over 60 people, I hope she's caught soon. This type of fraud is getting rampant, God help us
Me when if I want to rent house I go around with my money ready to be transferred to you. As soon as I pay I collect key n pack in that same day. No stories
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by klasys(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
If they paid in her bank account, to tracker won't be much problem.

She can be track down within a week, if police really wanted to work, very simple as ABC.
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by royalads: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Appearance can be deceiving. My guard always goes on a skyrocket when dealing with 'such' people.
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by dominique(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Emmymarvel:

Me when if I want to rent house I go around with my money ready to be transferred to you. As soon as I pay I collect key n pack in that same day. No stories

These fraudsters are smooth operators, they will cajole you to pay and you will get your keys immediately only to start coming up with stories once you've paid. Pray you never fall victim to such people
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by yeahgood: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
₦16 million!

But...
None of the prospective tenants paid into any bank account?
Even if cash is paid can't the location where cash was received be visited?
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by micflo28(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Somewans mother will have her photos splashed everywhere for the wrong reasons. Never be in a haste to part with money for transactions. Infact ensure you study the psychology of the person, if he or she is mounting pressure on you to pay, takenote, it is scam.
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by GIFTD: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fear God and beware of women
lukui:
after fearing God, fear women, you asked why?

how did devil caught Adam Through his wife!!!!!!
Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
What! This must be same woman that did same at Egbe Ikotun close to 2 yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by ready4glory: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2019
Mcoutureankara:

FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

Jesus Christ!!! My babe met with THIS same woman (also called Mummy Ibukun) and they agreed on 340,000 naira for the apartment. She gave us her account number Aderonke_ j_ Olaleye 0032556169 Stanbic Ibtc. She uses 09015480304 and 08069013926.

I got bothered when Truecaller didn't bring out the name of the woman, and I suspected they were newly registered. Also, the woman said her Stanbic IBTC account had a 'problem' and couldn't receive more than 50,000 naira at once so I got angry and we told her we couldn't send the money in 50k bits and that she should go and fix her account issue and we'll transfer the money immediately. She begged and tried to convince us, but it didn't work. That was how we escaped being scammed by this woman ooo. It was indeed, a close one.

1 Like

Re: Fake Landlady Absconds With 16 Million From 65 Potential Tenants by Winter4: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Thinz dey happen sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called / Building A Block Of Four 3-bedroom Flats -my Journey. / 2-Storey Building Collapsed At Nkisi-Alori In Onitsha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.