Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's (22728 Views)

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2019
tevinsolt:

You're simply one of the idiots on this platform. You will be gotten rid off. For every bile and stupidity you post, it will be sanitized with sanity until your likes loose audience and traction.

There is absolutely no sense in the trash you typed up there...you are a rapist and I have no prove you raped me, how does that sound in your empty skull?
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2019
laudate:

Yes...giving someone a letter of invitation, using armed police officers in mufti as couriers, in an unmarked bus with tinted glass, is not normal. shocked

Are they delivering the letter to a den of robbers, or to drug dealers or armed kidnappers?

Police invitations are delivered by unarmed constables, who arrive using either police motorbikes, or easily identifiable police vehicles. I have never heard of SARS delivering invitation letters, when it is not a robbery case.... angry

Do you know if the police have been trying to reach Timi Dakolo but he refused as such he had to be made to acknowledge the letter.
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by Betapikin101: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Rape has long been in our midst 70% of homes in nigeria has had an incidence of rape in one way or the other which most cover up, even in the religious places and God is definately not happy about this menance maybe just maybe this busola Dakolo's case will bring a more reawakening to this menace in our society.Nigerian men honestly needs to wake up and be more reasonable look at the case of Elisha abbo if not that a cctv footage was on ground he was already denying everything same goes with rape there is no man that u catch red handed even on top of a woman he still want to deny it .let us not defend people and cover up evil because u are trying to protect ur man of God.God wants to sanitize the land and he will start from the church.
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by danietohbadt(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
sweetrace:

America's laws don't hold water in Nigeria. We are a seperate entity with our own laws. Maybe you need to research the age of consent in Nigeria.

Maybe you should have opened your eyes clearly to see I mentioned Britain and not America. Fatoyinbo was alleged to have done the act when Busola was 16, and, at that age, she's still a child, not an adult. That contravenes Nigeria's Child Right Laws.
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by sweetrace(f): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
danietohbadt:

Maybe you should have opened your eyes clearly to see I mentioned Britain and not America. Fatoyinbo was alleged to have done the act when Busola was 16, and, at that age, she's still a child, not an adult. That contravenes Nigeria's Child Right Laws.

Britain, the US, Japan.... it does not matter. The fact remains that only the Nigerian law is relevant here. The age of consent in Nigeria is one of the lowest in the world. You don’t have to take my word for it. Google it.
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by tevinsolt: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

There is absolutely no sense in the trash you typed up there...you are a rapist and I have no prove you raped me, how does that sound in your empty skull?

It sounds like you're even a bigger idiot. It is not "prove" it is "proof", and that doesn't apply here.

If you think you have been raped.... What you do is provide evidence of when, where and how, and those who are obviously smarter than you (as it seems that you aren't at all) will check the consistency and credibility of your claim.
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
tevinsolt:

It sounds like you're even a bigger idiot. It is not "prove" it is "proof", and that doesn't apply here.

If you think you have been raped.... What you do is provide evidence of when, where and how, and those who are obviously smarter than you (as it seems that you aren't at all) will check the consistency and credibility of your claim.

Just listen to how daft you sound.
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by tevinsolt: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

Just listen to how daft you sound.

If what I wrote is daft.... sign me up
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by laudate: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
Do you know if the police have been trying to reach Timi Dakolo but he refused as such he had to be made to acknowledge the letter.

Is Timi Dakolo so hard to find? Did the police at any time tell you they were trying to find him, and they we're not able to see him?? shocked
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
laudate:

Is Timi Dakolo so hard to find? Did the police at any time tell you they were trying to find him, and they we're not able to see him?? shocked

You seem to know everything, even Timi's house...better mind your business and stop judging what you know nothing about.
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by laudate: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
You seem to know everything, even Timi's house...better mind your business and stop judging what you know nothing about.
See this one! You claim the police could not find him at first. So how did they then locate his house and find him later?
Re: Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
laudate:

See this one! You claim the police could not find him at first. So how did they then locate his house and find him later?

Just listen to how daft you sound...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress / BBNaija: Tacha Berates Those Calling Khafi A Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.