Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. (688 Views)

Abia: Opposition Candidates Are Dregs Shopped From PDP's Dustbin - Ikpeazu / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by Ikpoakpo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Opposition in Abia is amazed how the Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu PhD has transformed the State that they had to import fake pictures with no landmarks and signposts and tag it Aba. Ignore totally.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by daddytime(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is how to refute fake news.

Nice one but more sure needs to be done

1 Like

Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by Bigflamie(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nonsense, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Is it sheer wickedness or mental disorder.
Aba is a dump site for refuse and the earlier the government do something about it, it will be better for us. Sometimes I wonder if we are all human beings or perhaps some aren't cos this Abia government are very extremely wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
That useless kerosene distributor should wake Up and do his job...

Aba market is a refuse dump site
Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
You just displayed pictures of 3 streets with lengths not up to 800M, something a local government chairman should be undertaking.

Show pictures of Ohanku, Omuma, Ngwa, Obohia, Osusu, Ayaba Umueze, Abayi Ariaria, Uratta, Port Hacourt, Ekeakpara roads to mention but a few.

Show pictures of flyover construction since 4 years now, show pictures of already collapsing drainages under construction using local bricklayers since 4 years now, show us the collapsing spots of faulks road and so on.

Please it wouldn't pay you to come out and promote lies, you only will loose respect and lay curses upon yourself.

You seem to have forgotten that per-adventure you fall sick now, there's no access road to the State teaching hospital which anyway has been reduced to a glorified community health center or should I rather say chemist store .

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bigflamie:
Nonsense, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Is it sheer wickedness or mental disorder.
Aba is a dump site for refuse and the earlier the government do something about it, it will be better for us. Sometimes I wonder if we are all human beings or perhaps some aren't cos this Abia government are very extremely wicked.
Name 10 city better than aba in nigeria
Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by Mahsums: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by Westtimeline: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin This guy has been restless since that aba picture surface.
Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Those pictures weren't fake pictures.
Aba is an extremely dirty town with very, very, terrible drainage system.

I know of five good roads that have turned to refuse dumps, even though I don't know the name of those roads.

I visited the town last May, and I can't help but weep for the people.

Ngwa road where I went to is one of such roads.

The road is now a refuse dump.
Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by chinef2000(f): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
I bow at your bare faced lies

Aba under governor Ikpeazu wears new look.
Granted more works need be done but denying the much works in place is wickedness.
Re: Ignore Abia Opposition Parading Fake Pictures Of Aba. by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
whether fake or opposition, ABIA state is still backward!

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians⚰ Are Being Killed In ��south Africa – Peter Obi / Four Feared Killed As Cultists Clash In Lagos Communities / Tinubu Makes Another Great Demands From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.