Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Brags That She Will Win Big Brother Naija (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Brags That She Will Win Big Brother Naija (video) (695 Views)

#bbnaija 2019: Tacha Suffers Nipple Slip While Dancing (photos/video) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Brags That She Will Win Big Brother Naija (video) by OlaThePlug(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
One of the most discussed BBNaija housemate, Tacha is exceptionally sure she will win the grand prize in ongoing reality TV show.

In a diary session with Biggie, Symply Tacha can be heard gloating that she was in the BBNaija 2019 show to win.

Biggie asked her how she felt being one from the 17 housemates went out and having a one of every seventeen possibility of winning the show. She answered;

“Like i said last week Sunday, i’m here to win not to compete and all sixteen housemates is here to compete. Well i’m here to win so there is a big difference.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0J5P6LHSux/

Jackye had suspected Tacha with using a charm due to the anklets, in spite of the fact that sh claims it is one of the brand items she sold on her Instagram page.

Seyi, Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and Tacha are up for Eviction this week. The housemate who will be evicted will be uncovered today at the live ousting show.

Tacha had gotten away from being evicted a week ago when she was nominated alongside Kimoprah, Ella, Mercy and Sir Dee. Ella and KimOprah were evicted.

This was the outcome from the last eviction show;

Mercy: 29.26%
Tacha: 28.77%
Sir Dee: 21.77%
Kim Oprah: 14.82%
Ella: 5.38%

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/07/bbnaija-2019-tacha-brags-that-she-will-win-big-brother-naija-video.html

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Brags That She Will Win Big Brother Naija (video) by uchaymart(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sweetheart relax... Today is your last day in that house

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Brags That She Will Win Big Brother Naija (video) by ibori1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
what do u want her to say b4

that she came here to sleep

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Ex-singer Soul E Baba, Says He’s A Fake Pastor (video) / Giveaway: The Most Hilarious Caption For This Photo Gets A Reward / Bbnaija:'if I Have S£x B4 Marriage, I'll Die' - Diane Explains Her Virginity To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.