Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (29459 Views)

There Seem to Be A Secret Genocide Going On In Igboland, Can Igbos Meet In Imo? / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by mvem(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Tell them ooo.

History has a way of repeating itself.
from your assertion 3 million igbos awaits to be killed again... From your assertion

4 Likes

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
saraki2019:
People mongering for war are jobless and poor , and have nothing to loose
most of them know nothing ..them think say war na childs play...

1 Like

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Gloriagee(f): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tribal bigot

raumdeuter:
Cowards
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Kenturkey048(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
mvem:
from your assertion 3 million igbos awaits to be killed again... From your assertion
you guys should stop all this...1966 started like this...so many dumb youths and teens in 9ja...I only sorry for my country ...no future with the level of desecration among the youths....na for Nairaland I come see say we no be one for Nigeria.
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fariq:

Abba Anwar
Chief Press Secretary to the Kano State Governor
Sunday 21st July, 2019
intrinsic and extrinsic factors... Long live John f Kennedy... He once said the ignorance of one is the insecurity of the rest..

Now imagine how many ignorant people in the world most populous black nation...

I'm sifia pains...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by OsuAmaka: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol.. I won't say a word on this thread but expecting to read all kinds of insults bigger than were thrown at the SW Governors. Quite expectedly, Igbo e-rats have shamefully cleverly avoided this beautiful thread. Lol

-Osu Amaka

11 Likes

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by splendour7(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
legba1:
It is a known fact that the miscreants agitating and spoiling for war have nothing and are poor.

Having lived in the north extensively...the igbos there will be the biggest loosers... so I dont blame these folks aligning with gandolar...they dont want all those poor boys putting sand sand inside their garri
[s]
legba1:
It is a known fact that the miscreants agitating and spoiling for war have nothing and are poor.

Having lived in the north extensively...the igbos there will be the biggest loosers... so I dont blame these folks aligning with gandolar...they dont want all those poor boys putting sand sand inside their garri
[/s][quote author=legba1 post=80487743]It is a known fact that the miscreants agitating and spoiling for war have nothing and are poor.

Having lived in the north extensively...the igbos there will be the biggest loosers... so I dont blame these folks aligning with gandolar...they dont want all those poo
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by totit: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
With the heightened tension in the national body polity, due to some calls from some notable Northern political leaders that all Fulani herdsmen living in the Southern part of the country should relocate to the North, the Kano state governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje alongside Igbo leaders from Kano reject the idea, while describing it as divisive and retrogressive.

The bolded is why I laugh when those loudmouthed IBO kids ( on nairaland)with no job, no hope for the future and no life call the Yoruba's cowards and unity beggars. What's more cowardice and unity begging than these emboldened above?

Truth is, IBO's and the whole of south east is nothing without Nigeria. They need Nigeria and Nigerians to breath,eat,survive and feed their family. After all, all they know how to do is buying and selling ( which they call business) through which they ruin the country economy and growth.

Cowards and bunch of beggars. angry

grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Godons1: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Trash.
Unity beggers begging their Masters.

11 Likes

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Truefaith: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by omooba969(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
mvem:

You guys just throw figures anyhow without proof, do you know what 3million population is like?

FYI, that's about the population of Jamaica - so during the '67-'70 civil war, it's like wiping out the whole of Jamaica.

Please you guys should stop insulting our intelligence ok - use/task your brain biko.

1 Like

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Truefaith: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Brightest04(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Paperwhite:
As it was in 1966, 1967-1970 So shall it be.The signs are all over.To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
You talk as if you can fight,people like you are often turn out to be big time cowards.Why can't you join hands to preach peace as a reasonably thinking human.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Omoslim26: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
GISpro:

Sincerely, you Igbos have done more devision than Buhari. Ten times.

This article is the only time I'm seeing your people say something like unity.

dat is bcus u av chosen to wallow in abject tribal bigotry its nt evry Igbo dats is an ipob or a massob member use ur head
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Ekaka1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
raumdeuter:
Cowards
....And Greedy hypocrites too

2 Likes

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
wizzyrich:
When an Igbo man speaks, just know that money is involved.

Nope.

Peace is involved

1 Like

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
RichBoy247:
Igbos know that the next move would be relocation of all Igbos from the North to the South East whose total land mass is less than Niger State alone.

We haven't used up to 2% of our land mass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
angry

on behalf of Eze ndigbo of Nairaland we denounce this unknown Eze of kano because we Igbo are ready for the Fulani soldiers grin

I was telling Adaibeku days ago about this but she seems to be typing faster than her reasoning. innocent people will pay for war calling that had Islamic extremist and chronic tribalist at the helm of government.

but I like the checkmating afenifere, ohaneze, ijaw youth Congress and other reasonable patriotic raised during this Fulanisation that just failed woefully

bye bye Usman Dan fodio

2 Likes

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omoslim26:

[s]dat is bcus u av chosen to wallow in abject tribal bigotry[/s] its nt evry Igbo dats is an ipob or a massob member use ur head

It's hard for me to accept this. Your elites do not ever publicly denounce the hate speech of the bigots amongst you.

Please tell me how their silence doesn't imply tacit approval.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Omoslim26: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Uglyojuku:

Are you new here?This is what your Osu people like to do most to others.Just enjoy the show just as OSU warriors continue to troop in. grin

nd wat makes u tink d guy is Igbo nairaland is nt abt Igbo vs yoruba or Yoruba vs ijaw etc shun tribalism
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by nototribalist: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
They are on their own
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

We haven't used up to 2% of our land mass
Good,very good.The remaining 98℅ of your land mass should be more than enough to accommodate all the Igbos that will be returning from the north soon.Kindly send us our Fulani back,we shall return the favor also.Just remember,we didn't start this shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Susu888(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
So if they come back what will happen to [/b]us here in the North?[b]

He continued, "...[/b]Our people will tell us to go back to South. Is that what our forefathers wished to see us doing? We are therefore rejecting such call coming from some quarters. It does not mean well for the corporate existence of our dear country."[b].

@ the bolded....

Igbo man fearing for his money which he can't make anywhere but in the north.
If u guyz love our markets that much then respect ur utterances or pack up nd leave,let evry tribe stay their side nd lets see who will be the most affected financially... idiots.

I hate being childish nd tribalistic but sometimes stupid nairalanders force my hand to reply with such things. They make it look like north is in need of them, lets break up nd see who survives without the other. Evryone who knows economics knows who the true leeches nd parasites are... greedy morons angry

10 Likes

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by semyman: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Internet rats will not take this
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Omoslim26: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
totit:

The bolded is why I laugh when those loudmouthed IBO kids ( on nairaland)with no job, no hope for the future and no life call the Yoruba's cowards and unity beggars. What's more cowardice and unity begging than these emboldened above?

Truth is, IBO's and the whole of south east is nothing without Nigeria. They need Nigeria and Nigerians to breath,eat,survive and feed their family. After all, all they know how to do is buying and selling ( which they call business) through which they ruin the country economy and growth.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Make dem no come back home dey deceive themselves..
Re: Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) by Omoslim26: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
totit:

grin

tribalism will make someone type rubbish nd shenanigans nd still be thinking he has made so much sense oga Ade shun tribalism its for small minded people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) / Kogi: Dino Melaye Rejects PDP Campaign Council Chairmanship Offer. / Senator Diri With Atiku, Timi Frank, And Emma Ogidi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.